Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
You absolutely MUST watch series 5! 🤩

And if you don’t want to watch the whole of series 5, then at the very least watch episode 8. And if you don’t want to watch the whole of episode 8, then just watch the Rosalind song task.
It might just be the best thing that ever happened.
Thank you!!!
I've just finished 7 so I will watch 5 now 😁🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This is the worst kind of season of Taskmaster. No connection between the contestants in the studio, so everything just feels really boring.

Reactions: 2

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Has Lucy Porter been on? I've just watched her on Pointless and she seems good fun and witty. I think she'd be good.

Reactions: 1

Willow9999

I went to see him a few years ago and was unaware of his show format - he started off doing random thoughts/chit chat that I assumed was just to warm us up before he launched into the main show but nope, his whole show was just quickfire random topics with seemingly no purpose or common thread 🤣 very funny but chaotic!!
Sounds exactly like our night!

orangehead

VIP Member
Is it just me that has the impression that Joanne doesn’t like Sophie? In the studio there’s a couple of times she looks at her or reacts to Sophie’s tasks that just makes me think maybe she doesn’t like her or something has gone on.

mee43

VIP Member
Would love Richard Ayeoade or David Mitchell. I think Maisie Adam would be fun, too. Jennifer Saunders seems game for a laugh, if they could afford her 😂

November_again

VIP Member
I thought we'd seen Nick and Steve in a team of two versus the other 3 when they had the task to draw an animal; I'm sure we've also seen another team task too
I meant in recent episodes, not that there weren't any this season. Was the green screen one the last we saw (ep 2?)?

Willow9999

I was crying with laughter at Sophie trying to hoopla, I've not seen Alma's not Normal and didn't know who she was. When I saw the line up announced with a photo, I thought she was Rachael Stirling (actress from The Detectorists, Diana Rigg's daughter).

Looking forward to the rest of the series!
That’s who she reminded me of! It’s been bugging me. I’m in the same boat having not watched Alma. Really liking her so far. It’s the ones that take it really seriously that I struggle with! Robbins is Ed Gamble Mark 2. Needs all sorts to make it work though so he fills that role perfectly 🤣

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
New series looks good - only one person I haven't heard of 😂 But I hadn't heard of Sam and loved him.

Won't spoiler as it's all out in the open now. I think Sophie Killan (Alma's not Normal) will be good. I think I'm in a minority as I don't really like John Robbins much. I've only heard of him through his radio programme with Ellis James - but he just seems to constantly hijack it and go on about himself. But I don't actively dislike him so am willing to be persuaded 😂

mindlessness

VIP Member
Little Lloyd Langford?
Back in the old Rhod Gilbert Show on Radio Wales days, he was on quite a lot. Part of the same Rhod/Greg crowd.
I think he would’ve been a great shout for U.K. taskmaster if he was of a profile here but since moving to Aus he’s obviously just focussed there.
His partner Anne Edmonds is fab so with them alone it's sure to be a good series! It's a great cast for S2 Aus. Really looking forward to watching.