Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s uploaded a picture of her kid onto a public tag to get more followers. Why is she advertising him to p**dos?! I can’t comprehend it
She’s desperate for brand deals and freebies, at what cost?! I wonder what would happen if you reverse image searched his pictures. It’s seriously scary she needs to stop!

Reactions: 5
No because I only glanced at the photo and thought she had a hairy tit before I took a proper look 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nope 😬
There she is offering to send (unscreened) breast milk to a randomer off Instagram too 🫣
Oh my god that’s absolutely insane! What is she doing?!!!

I’m so pro breastfeeding and I’ve even used donor milk before BUT I got screened milk that I was certain was safe.

I cannot believe she’d put another baby at risk like that

Oh my god that’s absolutely insane! What is she doing?!!!

I’m so pro breastfeeding and I’ve even used donor milk before BUT I got screened milk that I was certain was safe.

I cannot believe she’d put another baby at risk like that
She never ceases to amaze me with how stupid she is. Unscreened milk and how will that be transported?! You cannot defrost it then re-freeze it either? She is absolutely nuts and so is that other person clearly.

Reactions: 3
She never ceases to amaze me with how stupid she is. Unscreened milk and how will that be transported?! You cannot defrost it then re-freeze it either? She is absolutely nuts and so is that other person clearly.
Both putting that poor baby at risk and for what? So she can make a TikTok like “omg I’m so kind I sent off my breastmilk”?

If it’s not good enough to give to your own kid then how dare you inflict it on someone else. Disgusting behaviour

Not to stick up for Tasha but I’ve just checked and the girl she was taking to had another profile and she apparently makes jewellery using breast milk, so Tasha probably just wants a keepsake or something 🤣

• Haha
Not to stick up for Tasha but I’ve just checked and the girl she was taking to had another profile and she apparently makes jewellery using breast milk, so Tasha probably just wants a keepsake or something 🤣
Why would you want a keepsake when you barely even breastfed 4 weeks?

• Haha
bleeping hell that’s so bizarre 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
She admitted to never latching him to breast so why the hell does she want a keepsake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s such a liar too. If she was genuinely pumping as often as she says then there’s absolutely no way she would have just “forgotten” where the pump was packed. And if she did stop that suddenly she’d have ended up in hospital with mastitis. I exclusively pumped for 2.5 years and that pump was always near me. I left it in an airport cafe once and nearly missed my plane going back for it. I would rather miss a holiday than risk the health implications of suddenly stopping pumping. Hell, I even struggled when I missed one pump session due to my baby sleeping a bit longer!
So I can say with absolute certainty that she is lying

I see the fact that Tasha is so morbidly obese has finally caught up with her in the form of a bad back. I’m surprised she’s got this enormous without any other health issues

She’s such a liar too. If she was genuinely pumping as often as she says then there’s absolutely no way she would have just “forgotten” where the pump was packed. And if she did stop that suddenly she’d have ended up in hospital with mastitis. I exclusively pumped for 2.5 years and that pump was always near me. I left it in an airport cafe once and nearly missed my plane going back for it. I would rather miss a holiday than risk the health implications of suddenly stopping pumping. Hell, I even struggled when I missed one pump session due to my baby sleeping a bit longer!
So I can say with absolute certainty that she is lying
The pain of missing a session 😰 I'd be running to the loo and hand expressing just for some relief.

She really has no clue and is full of lies.

The pain of missing a session 😰 I'd be running to the loo and hand expressing just for some relief.

She really has no clue and is full of lies.
She reminds me of that woman who faked breastfeeding her reborns. She had no clue what breastmilk looked like either 😂
---
I see the fact that Tasha is so morbidly obese has finally caught up with her in the form of a bad back. I’m surprised she’s got this enormous without any other health issues
Predictable that scabby isn’t stepping up to help her

She definitely will do but just won’t admit to it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.