Tashas.journey #6 racist with an abusive baby daddy, when will she finally ditch scabby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂

Is it normal for a baby to just look so vacant all the time? Having never had a baby yet I've no idea
---

Oh I know you didn't I just didn't want to sound mean saying stuff about him
I don’t know I’m childless but my nephew was very engaged, happy and giggly at that age (although we don’t see Sutton 24/7 so)
I’d be that vacant all the time with parents like that

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂

Is it normal for a baby to just look so vacant all the time? Having never had a baby yet I've no idea
---

Oh I know you didn't I just didn't want to sound mean saying stuff about him
No it’s not normal at all. I’ve had 4 children and not one has been as vacant as him. We only see a snapshot but that’s what makes me think there’s something wrong because surely she’d want to present him in the best possible light?

I don’t think it’s mean to point out the outcome of his unfortunate genetics

• Haha
does anyone remember how far along she has been with her miscarriages?
She claims the first one was about 10 weeks and the rest she basically had a “positive” pregnancy test and then “miscarried”. Some of them she didn’t know she was “pregnant” until after.
It’s not consistent because it’s not true

Reactions: 2
She claims the first one was about 10 weeks and the rest she basically had a “positive” pregnancy test and then “miscarried”. Some of them she didn’t know she was “pregnant” until after.
It’s not consistent because it’s not true
She basically ‘misses’ a period then cries miscarriage lol

Reactions: 1
She basically ‘misses’ a period then cries miscarriage lol
Yeah I thought they were all very early, mostly chemical,.. which is why the ‘handpicked for earth by my siblings in heaven’ baby grow really doesn’t sit well with me!

• Sick
Yeah I thought they were all very early, mostly chemical,.. which is why the ‘handpicked for earth by my siblings in heaven’ baby grow really doesn’t sit well with me!
She’d know this if she went to therapy but all the rainbow shite and stuff like that is going to make Sutton feel awful when he’s old enough to understand

Reactions: 4
I’ve known Tasha 5-7 years I can vouch for her and say at least two of her losses are real idk about the rest tho 😩

I’ve known Tasha 5-7 years I can vouch for her and say at least two of her losses are real idk about the rest tho 😩
Yeh one she’s got hospital remains for and I believe the ectopic was real but the 4 others were 100% just late periods/false positives/chemical pregnancies.

It’s just all too unrealistic. And then when you add it to the story she told on this morning about how her aunt had a miscarriage and got loads of attention it’s just obvious she’s lying

No it’s not normal at all. I’ve had 4 children and not one has been as vacant as him. We only see a snapshot but that’s what makes me think there’s something wrong because surely she’d want to present him in the best possible light?

I don’t think it’s mean to point out the outcome of his unfortunate genetics
By the unflattering photos she posts of him I don’t think she cares to present him in the best possible light and wants something to look wrong w him.. it’s her disability fetish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
By the unflattering photos she posts of him I don’t think she cares to present him in the best possible light and wants something to look wrong w him.. it’s her disability fetish 🤣
It is a bit bizarre isn’t it! I don’t post pictures of my kids online but if I did I would only choose the cute ones. I’m not really sure what she’s thinking with the pics she uploads

It is a bit bizarre isn’t it! I don’t post pictures of my kids online but if I did I would only choose the cute ones. I’m not really sure what she’s thinking with the pics she uploads
She’s just uploaded pics onto his account of him breastfeeding. Again I don’t have an issue if you have pictures of that because it is completely natural, but putting them on a PUBLIC INSTAGRAM where it’s open to the predators of the internet, not okay!!

Reactions: 2
She’s uploaded a picture of her kid onto a public tag to get more followers. Why is she advertising him to p**dos?! I can’t comprehend it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.