Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel for her, she obviously has no say in this relationship if they decide together to keep it private why is it his right to put it all online? No one ruined your name reveal or face reveal, it was your man.
She obviously has PPD which is rough but I had it too and I defo would not have been sitting reading stuff about myself I started journaling, positive affirmations not moaning on the internet.

Tasha take some responsibility- your man leaked everything.
One or two people have made comments about your baby and most people said it was out of line why don’t you screenshot and show that too? Do yourself a favour and stop reading tattle

Reactions: 4
Wish she would have listened to us when we all said that having a baby wouldn’t fix her mental health problems, because she clearly thought it would. No sympathy for her at all
---
Haven’t been able to read her threads in so long because I’ve been so busy, can she chew potatoes yet?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
that’s what irks me about her.
a hell of a lot of these threads have showed general concern for her.
she can choose to ignore the red flags but they’re out there and we all saw them.
she won’t dare share the screenshots where people were concerned about her safety when jordan got angry at her for doing something minuscule. she can defend him that’s her prerogative but she fails to see that if they were so hellbent on keeping his privacy then your dumb boyfriend shouldn’t of revealed his full name and then his face. he does not respect you at all!!

Reactions: 2
that’s what irks me about her.
a hell of a lot of these threads have showed general concern for her.
she can choose to ignore the red flags but they’re out there and we all saw them.
she won’t dare share the screenshots where people were concerned about her safety when jordan got angry at her for doing something minuscule. she can defend him that’s her prerogative but she fails to see that if they were so hellbent on keeping his privacy then your dumb boyfriend shouldn’t of revealed his full name and then his face. he does not respect you at all!!
It’s because she knows we’ve always been right, she just can’t accept it

I don’t think the pair of them know what an internet/digital footprint is. Tasha should know better about posting her baby online and about safeguarding given she worked in the care sector. The reason why threads on tattle exist is because these people put their *entire* lives online. Even on Facebook she’s publicly posted about her missing cat and the street name/area. Thinking of worst case scenarios a predator could easily find her and her son if they wanted to. Tasha is a good few years younger than me but we learned all about social media etc at school.
Let's talk about this in more detail, shall we Tasha...

Your full name is on your public social media accounts. It is the name you use on your private Facebook account. However, you post to public Facebook groups with details of your location. You also have an in depth video of your new rented home on your public Tik tok account.

It took me approximately 90 seconds to find your address from the information above (that 90 seconds included finding the information above too). The address your child lives at that you've stated you're so desperate to keep safe.

Your rent is £700pm if you don't believe me 😉 I won't post further details that could direct others to your location because unlike you I actually care for children's safety.

Do better, Tasha. Protect your kid.

Like I said, nice enough. Softly spoken, bit shy, nothing in particular made her stand out from the crowd other than the bright red hair and non-local accent. Definitely nothing she said or did hinted at her big TikTok following or Tattle thread!

I don't want to say anything that might hint to her where we met when she inevitably reads here, because there's a big chance we will cross paths again. Though I might not be able to keep a straight face now I know all this!

I will say though, Sutton is actually a very cute baby in person. Dinky little thing, terrible name, but cute.
---
Guys is there a thread number 1? I can only find from 2 onwards.
I’m guessing you met her at the baby group she’s started taking Sutton to?

Let's talk about this in more detail, shall we Tasha...

Your full name is on your public social media accounts. It is the name you use on your private Facebook account. However, you post to public Facebook groups with details of your location. You also have an in depth video of your new rented home on your public Tik tok account.

It took me approximately 90 seconds to find your address from the information above (that 90 seconds included finding the information above too). The address your child lives at that you've stated you're so desperate to keep safe.

Your rent is £700pm if you don't believe me 😉 I won't post further details that could direct others to your location because unlike you I actually care for children's safety.

Do better, Tasha. Protect your kid.
That’s the thing, she has doxxed herself by providing SO much info. It’s not hard to find exactly where she lives and now she’s posted what her son looks like he’ll be easily found too. Why would you be that stupid?

Reactions: 4
Why are all her recent vids just her doing a weird stare tilting her mouth, I am scared x

I’m guessing you met her at the baby group she’s started taking Sutton to?
I'm trying not to give myself away, but I will say it's not a baby group. I wouldn't want her accusing some poor innocent person of being a Tattler in a room full of babies 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm trying not to give myself away, but I will say it's not a baby group. I wouldn't want her accusing some poor innocent person of being a Tattler in a room full of babies 😬
If you were in her baby group at least you could warn the other mums about her. I know I wouldn’t want that scab anywhere near my child so I’d be grateful for the heads up not to hang out with her outside of the group. Not to mention the fact she’s a racist and I imagine it’s a fairly diverse group.

Hopefully someone that goes to her groups (which by the way Tasha, it’s really not hard to work out where they are when you give us the day you go and your location) will read on here and let the rest of the group know

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.