Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
I don’t think he looks like he has a genetic condition and I’d never want to say he has either (please don’t try and diagnose a baby online 😅 x) but he just looks like his parents (unfortunately for him)

Reactions: 4

zyxwvu

VIP Member
3.5 minutes of explaining how a pretty normal family dynamic works and pretending that people would find an issue with it... 🙄 Tasha, stop trying to dramatise everything.

• Haha

cwymmie

VIP Member
Please why is she even bothering to post videos 😫
“Come cycling with me” ie a 10 second video in which we saw 1.5 seconds of cycling followed by a beetroot red face.
Her content is shocking.

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
He's cold. They're not dressing him appropriately. Just because it's turned slightly warm, doesn't mean a baby should be dressed like that. Especially without socks on etc. She's no clue.
Yeh just cos she’s too hot since she’s 1 Maccies meal away from meeting her maker doesn’t mean her skinny baby is!!!

lorballs

VIP Member
It’s the least thought about present ever, there is no heart put into that. I remember a girl I worked with she was so child like and recently married her family were quite religious as was she and it seemed like her and her husband were 2 overgrown kids playing house he had no interest in her what so ever and after Christmas she told me she got a mug and she was genuinely so happy he bought her a mug and then proceeded to tell me all the mugs that he bought her through the years. Surely there is only so many mugs u can use lol

mamabear012

Chatty Member
All white babies and kids look the same to me lol but I wouldn’t say he is an ugly baby he’s actually cute considering 😅😂

Fiibeth

Why is everything a bloody ‘haul’?? She could pop to little Tesco for bread and milk and say it’s a shopping haul 😭😭

• Haha

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
a messy house isn't something ss would take a child for 😂
her and jordan don't have a clue though that much is painfully obvious
i dont think he is being abused tbh, i just think they do dumb shit that isn't age appropriate
however i don't think she needs to share such things on tiktok
---
Did no one else notice the scab on his head? Clearly abused it’s obvious
quite literally could be anything, i don't think he is abused tbh 🤷‍♀️

mamabear012

Chatty Member
He doesn’t! There’s literally not one pic of him with a genuine smile. It’s so bizarre! Can he not smile?
I know some babies just aren’t smiley but could be something like autism!
---
Oh god Tasha would love it if he was autistic with her disability fetish