Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I wonder if she calls him scabby in her head when she’s pissed off with him. I hope she secretly enjoys how much we slate him on here

• Haha
Reactions: 4

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
What the fuck is her last story?! Not only is she catering for nonc3s by posting her baby in the first place, she’s now posting him straight out the bath?! Why doesn’t she have any respect for him?! Showing the world your baby’s nipples is absolutely disgusting. Anyone could save that picture! That poor poor baby, he’s going to end up on some sick man’s hard drive because of his selfish mother. It’s so heartbreaking
---
Maybe I’m over thinking but any chance she’s told a white lie to the gp in how bad suttons reflux is to get prescription milk so she doesn’t have to pay? Surely having an intolerance in the family which isn’t a parent doesn’t give cause of concern to a dr to then prescribe a lactose free product 🤷🏻‍♀️
I could be wrong and I’ll hold my hands up to say but her videos just come across as lie after lie,
Less money on milk = more money on her weird dolls

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Omg sorry guys - I thought I was in the Becki Jones thread🤣🤣 can you tell I was up doing a night feed🤦🏼‍♀️
We can’t blame you, they look similar 😂

Speaking of similar tiktokers.. it clicked to me last night who scabby and hagrid remind me of! Anyone seen that super Chloe and her boyfriend Marshall? Literally so similar!

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
I get we don’t see everything (although we might as well) but I completely agree. He doesn’t seem all there. I don’t mean that in a harsh way and I get he’s only wee but yeh
She's tried so hard in a couple of videos to get him to smile after it was mentioned here. It's just not happened.

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Let's talk about this in more detail, shall we Tasha...

Your full name is on your public social media accounts. It is the name you use on your private Facebook account. However, you post to public Facebook groups with details of your location. You also have an in depth video of your new rented home on your public Tik tok account.

It took me approximately 90 seconds to find your address from the information above (that 90 seconds included finding the information above too). The address your child lives at that you've stated you're so desperate to keep safe.

Your rent is £700pm if you don't believe me 😉 I won't post further details that could direct others to your location because unlike you I actually care for children's safety.

Do better, Tasha. Protect your kid.
That’s the thing, she has doxxed herself by providing SO much info. It’s not hard to find exactly where she lives and now she’s posted what her son looks like he’ll be easily found too. Why would you be that stupid?

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Her latest videos are so funny. She’s clearly using a filter to make her face slimmer and then when she puts her hand over her face it removes it, so her face keeps going fat then smaller then fat again 😂

• Haha

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Why would she post such an unflattering pic of her son, uncomfortable on a swing intended for older tots? Oh yeah because she loves the attention 😂
---
What is the actual point in this 😂 fucking weirdos. He's not one of your plastic dolls Tasha.
It’s giving in high school when you’re allowed to take the child development doll home for the weekend 🤣

• Haha

zyxwvu

VIP Member
what the heck is going on here 😳😳🙈
such bad quality but had another account duet thing
You've just sent me down a "dancing Tasha" rabbit hole and I am dying. She's so embarrassing 😭 you cannot convince me that she doesn't belong on the Undateables.

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
She is the weirdest shape, can’t believe she’s only 24. Also howling at the caption, the toys are fro when family visit/when Sutton is older. I call bull Tasha you definitely take your creepy dolls out there to play
Why is everything “for when Sutton is older” no wonder she doesn’t have any money she pisses it all up the wall on stuff they don’t need. Like that dirty garden toy they brought inside for that photoshoot with tashas feet cut off😂😂

Unonowndbe

I feel for her, she obviously has no say in this relationship if they decide together to keep it private why is it his right to put it all online? No one ruined your name reveal or face reveal, it was your man.
She obviously has PPD which is rough but I had it too and I defo would not have been sitting reading stuff about myself I started journaling, positive affirmations not moaning on the internet.

Tasha take some responsibility- your man leaked everything.
One or two people have made comments about your baby and most people said it was out of line why don’t you screenshot and show that too? Do yourself a favour and stop reading tattle

gimm3more

VIP Member
If I ever needed another reason not to go swimming. Imagine ingesting some of those impetigo flakes. Why they allow this is beyond me. Open scabby wounds in shared water. REVOLTING
Why the fuck is she filming at a public pool?!

Going from not showing his face on principle spouting about privacy and consent to creating a dedicated instagram in a transparent attempt to get free stuff is embarrassing. Did she ever really believe in what she was saying?