Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaybethkay

VIP Member
Sorry but most days I barely have time to dress myself (have a 6 month old) never mind dress a bloody doll 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4

mamabear012

Chatty Member
I’m not diagnosing him, I’m just saying that he clearly seems delayed. We’ve all said that he looks blank. I’m in the past, we’ve all said that he’s got a small Chin and somethings wrong with him. He always looks really skinny.

They are two absolute big baboons who need to learn how to look after the child because he’s not safe in their care.
If you are genuinely concerned her child is being abused (which he clearly isn’t btw) why would you post on here that you’ve reported her when we all know Tasha reads this thread like the daily paper so she’ll be expecting them and can cover up you fucking imbecile
Actually come across someone with less brain cells than Tasha and scabby put together 😂

• Haha

jasmineeeee

I reckon she will fall pregnant again around the end of the year
Ramsgate Rodwell has a nice ring to it
I reckon they’ll stick with the outskirts of London Borough names. Enfield sounds nice, or maybe baby Watford. Don’t forget the ridiculous initials again, maybe baby BEER will be born 😂😂😂

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Not sure if I’ve made this up or it was a rumour but didn’t he get another pregnant before Tasha?
Yes! He did and she had an abortion (can we blame her? Who wants to give birth to a mini scab?!) and he went on a whole pro life rant 🤢 worst thing is, Tasha agreed with him
---
😂😂😂😂 sharing pictures you’ve posted publicly online is not illegal.
THIS IS WHY YOU DONT POST YOUR CHILD ONLINE! Once you put that picture out there it’s public. Stop posting your kid if you don’t want people to have the photos. Anyone can save and share them. God you’re an idiot Tasha.

Reactions: 3

Guacamole

VIP Member
My goodness she certainly has a “type” doesn’t she
the previous boyfriend’s teeth and nails 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

ukhun99

I drove round the M25 today and saw the exit for Sutton, and immediately thought of Tasha and her awful choice of a name
Just watch they will end up having a baby girl, and I’m sure they will call at some sort of stupid name like Luton 😂

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
Says on her video she keeps telling scabby not to put the kid on the rides but he ignores her and does it anyway.
and that’s on a happy healthy relationship with good communication and being on the same page with parenting 😩🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
But she takes photos of them and put them on social media….I’d hardly say she disagrees with him 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Why would you admit your partner ignores your wishes?! God they are such a mess.

What I also don’t understand is why she uploads such unflattering pictures of the baby?! Or is her disability fetish so strong she wants us to think there is something wrong with the baby too??
Disability fetish 🤣🤣🤣🤣

crazycatlady193

Also they had a lot of drinks considering they’re supposed to be responsible for a newborn…
Why are they always making him do stupid stuff that’s not appropriate for his age like sticking him on rides!! And the weird clips going back to her face with the fuckin disability glasses and her sideways smile are so creepy😭
Poor kid looks like a fucking hostage 😂

• Haha

beeinmybonnet

Chatty Member
Wish she would have listened to us when we all said that having a baby wouldn’t fix her mental health problems, because she clearly thought it would. No sympathy for her at all
---
Haven’t been able to read her threads in so long because I’ve been so busy, can she chew potatoes yet?

Last edited:

Roarr

The un edited photo is on Jordan’s Facebook. Literally so confused why they’ve taken a wet toy from outside and plopped him on it in the kitchen, especially when he’s way too young 🧐
Love that Tashas head is cropped out on the one on his Facebook 😂

• Haha

mamabear012

Chatty Member
Nah she’d defo be an Avon rep going round the neighbourhood with her yute in the pram delivering catalogues 😂

• Haha

mamabear012

Chatty Member
I’ve never understood why parents do these engagement boosters and follow train type things, I’d much rather have genuine followers and comments from people who actually like and are interested my content rather than people following just bcos they’re ordered to??

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Couldn’t agree more with this! I actually think if she was on her own, or she was with someone better than she would actually be a lot better as a parent. she means well, but she’s making the wrong choices which is detrimental to her son.
the thing is he showed her who he truly is she was that desperate for a baby she ignored that.
however babies as they grow aren’t stupid they start to notice things and long before she knows it her son will be soaking up all of the shitty things his dad does. she by all accounts didn’t have the best start in life well with a lazy ass abusive dad her son isn’t having any better. i left my babies dad when i was merely 6 weeks pregnant because he was a coercive manipulative abusive man and i knew that my child deserved better. i truly wished she realises that just because he isn’t physically abusive and that in her own words “she doesn’t sit and take it” that he isn’t abusive