Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fiibeth

So confused as to why she’s posted a 3 min 24 sec video justifying Jordan taking Sutton out on a Wednesday? She says so much and nothing at the same time.. really weird comments like ‘I’m so lucky I can trust my partner with my son’ like who says that??

Reactions: 4

jasmineeeee

Of course she’s selling a mountain of preemie clothes on vinted, which generally go up to what 5lb?

She was desperate for a small, sickly baby, and she got it. I would have not put past her to lie when she was pregnant to make sure he was premature. It’s got munchausen’s written all over it

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Oh please what parent hasn’t put their child in front of a TV or iPad to get things done, you’d soon be screaming neglect if she lived in a shithole and didn’t wash his bottles. From what I’ve seen takes him out a lot and to a baby class. They’re a pair of idiots that’s for sure but that baby isn’t abused
exactly! we all know jordan doesn’t seem like he does a lot of housework etc so if she needs to put him infront of the tv to get her shit done hen why begrudge her of that.
she’s don’t a lot of dumb shit but she isn’t abusing him. it’s quite vile to say that because she puts him infront of the tbh 😂
what mum doesn’t? it’s something that can be used and utilised to make our lives easier then why not. everyone likes to pretend to be perfect parents who limits screen times and blah blah but the reality is there’s not enough hours in a day. if someone catches a break for five minutes then let them do it. parenting is tough

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
No one needs two prams it's ridiculous
Not long ago she was crying about maternity pay and what not
She's a braggy show off who needs to grow up and act like an adult not a child playing house

lorballs

VIP Member
Considering she said she’s better off since moving surely she could have afforded a cheap highchair!
Apparently this is their outside high chair and for the car 😂😂
---
I’m wondering do I need an outside and car high chair? My little girl will also be weaning in a month and a half… also I only have one pram should I buy another for the craic? For someone who is on maternity she does seem to buy a lot of shite and justify it as it’s second hand.

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I was raised by my gran who was 60 when I went to live with her and I would never even seen dead in those shoes, especially not when I was in my 20s 🤣. She’s just weird
It’s like she’s got a disability fetish. With the glasses, the shoes and the faces she pulls. Not to mention the fact she exclusively dates men that look like they have learning difficulties

• Haha

mamabear012

Chatty Member
A perfume shop voucher n bath bombs I’d make my husband eat the bath bombs if he hit me with that lol
The perfume shop voucher is mad, how do you not know what perfume your girl/baby mum likes
It’s probably for like a tenner too 🤣
---
I changed my mind, I do believe he got her the shitty cheap bath bombs. She specifically wanted lush and he got her cheap ones instead. The tiny lush gift she probably bought herself and god knows why she’s posting pics of a tacky cushion and plaque from card factory. That’s so embarrassing
The bath bomb sets look like something he got last minute off Amazon

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
Says on her video she keeps telling scabby not to put the kid on the rides but he ignores her and does it anyway.
and that’s on a happy healthy relationship with good communication and being on the same page with parenting 😩🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Why would you admit your partner ignores your wishes?! God they are such a mess.

What I also don’t understand is why she uploads such unflattering pictures of the baby?! Or is her disability fetish so strong she wants us to think there is something wrong with the baby too??

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
OMG I just came on here to post the EXACT screenshot. Ladies, doesn’t that make you drier than the desert 🌵
Literally 🤢🤢
How did she even let him close enough to get pregnant?! She must have really wanted that kid because I’d literally rather cut my cl*t off than let him anywhere near it 🤢

Remember when she posted that story about not using s*x toys because she’s in a relationship? And heavily implied they made scabby jealous 😂 Tasha girl I hope you’ve got a satisfyer pro stashed somewhere. None of us would blame you

• Haha
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
The shoes kill me off every time 😂 love, if you had a migraine you certainly wouldn't be wanting to be in the bright outdoors or shoving a camera in your son's face whilst crossing a road.

Screenshot_20230504_091133.jpg

The whiplash I get from her posts. It was only yesterday she was saying she was going to reach out for help with her MH but todays TT she’s slowly feeling herself?! Quick recovery.
She literally can’t think for herself. Her life is just reacting to what gets said on here. Tasha, seriously you’re a mother, if you don’t know who you are by now there’s no hope for your kid. How will you ever make decisions for an actual human being if you can’t make them for yourself?
I actually despair.
I’m waiting for the day her and Jordan split up and she starts spouting he was abusive. I am calling it now.
This is so true. She’s all about what others think or comparing what others do online. She needs to get herself together before the 4 month sleep regression hits & the teething hits. And then toddler tantrums 🥴 because then it gets HARD. seriously just put re phone down and focus on you and your son

Crl8

Disabled flippers strike again.
She is the weirdest shape, can’t believe she’s only 24. Also howling at the caption, the toys are fro when family visit/when Sutton is older. I call bull Tasha you definitely take your creepy dolls out there to play

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
You would think that before doing a paid partnership she would make sure that huge top is clean🙈
Also,the way she’s swinging around i think she’s forgotten she’s holding an actual baby and not one of her nightmare dolls
I can safely say she has not influenced me to buy that tshirt. I certainly don’t want to look anything like her

• Haha

rainbowdonkey

VIP Member
I thought there was something off about this one, can't across her videos today and they pointed me here...

She's such a massive hypocrite, acting all high and nightly for not sharing her son online and then posting his picture. Most people wouldn't have seen it was posted here if you didn't tell them Tasha...
She loves people reading tattle, she’s always posting about it!

She’s never going to be a family influencer 😂 she has zero charisma, her partner can barely string a sentence together and her son doesn’t have the typical look for an influencer.
She also has no USP. She can’t cook, doesn’t dress well, isn’t funny, cant do makeup, can’t dance. What does she think people will relate to?
She can’t even do day in the life because she has to film quietly in the bathroom so she doesn’t upset scab.