Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she’s selling a mountain of preemie clothes on vinted, which generally go up to what 5lb?

She was desperate for a small, sickly baby, and she got it. I would have not put past her to lie when she was pregnant to make sure he was premature. It’s got munchausen’s written all over it

Reactions: 4
she really should stop reading here.
most people said that whoever said that about her son was in the wrong and no one agreed.

it’s funny how she’s not posting about the other things said on here. doesn’t fit the narrative eh tasha.

i saw in her comments jordan’s niece said he wasn’t abusive and if he was he wouldn’t be around her child

.. i’m sorry but that doesn’t mean anything my ex was abusive and his sisters know but they swear it’s all lies and he is amazing. shes overly trying to sell the relationship and oh how great he is but those ridiculous indirect tiktoks say different

also people were saying people on here are jealous of what they have 😂😂 actually it was coming from a place of concern but yes it’s jealously

Reactions: 2
most people said that whoever said that about her son was in the wrong and no one agreed.

it’s funny how she’s not posting about the other things said on here. doesn’t fit the narrative eh tasha.

i saw in her comments jordan’s niece said he wasn’t abusive and if he was he wouldn’t be around her child

.. i’m sorry but that doesn’t mean anything my ex was abusive and his sisters know but they swear it’s all lies and he is amazing. shes overly trying to sell the relationship and oh how great he is but those ridiculous indirect tiktoks say different

also people were saying people on here are jealous of what they have 😂😂 actually it was coming from a place of concern but yes it’s jealously
If abusers abused everyone they came in contact with them they would all be in prison. Of course his niece doesn’t think he’s abusive.
Jeffrey Dahmers dad didn’t know he was out m*rdering people. Joseph Fritzls wife lived with him and didn’t know he was r*ping and abusing his own daughter.
They all have incredibly low IQ.

She’s playing the victim. I predict she’ll be contacting this morning again or a newspaper “my son is being bullied online”. Though if she does she’ll be ripped apart for being racist and for constantly posting her child online.

Lmao it’s just embarrassing at this point. Most of the liked comments on that video are people pointing out it’s not illegal to screenshot anything in the PUBLIC domain. The pair of them deserve each other, they’re both thick as tit

Reactions: 3
If abusers abused everyone they came in contact with them they would all be in prison. Of course his niece doesn’t think he’s abusive.
Jeffrey Dahmers dad didn’t know he was out m*rdering people. Joseph Fritzls wife lived with him and didn’t know he was r*ping and abusing his own daughter.
They all have incredibly low IQ.

She’s playing the victim. I predict she’ll be contacting this morning again or a newspaper “my son is being bullied online”. Though if she does she’ll be ripped apart for being racist and for constantly posting her child online.
what really pisses me off is that she keeps saying “i would tell you” my ex was absolutely vile to me in my family home everytime he’d come round. i’m close to my mum but never told her. she’s so incredibly dense that it’s irritating me.

I didn’t realise until now that in her caption of that ridiculous titkok she mentions never having so much freedom 😂

Reactions: 1
Then posts pictures showing the poor kid look how awful! Don’t argue about showing pictures then show him 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what really pisses me off is that she keeps saying “i would tell you” my ex was absolutely vile to me in my family home everytime he’d come round. i’m close to my mum but never told her. she’s so incredibly dense that it’s irritating me.

I didn’t realise until now that in her caption of that ridiculous titkok she mentions never having so much freedom 😂
Most people in abusive relationships don’t tell anyone. She’s being really insulting to abused people

I'm so jealous of the plastic babies, scabby face, dodgy glasses, unbrushed hair, overhang touching the knees and the Stitch obsession. Soooo jealous.

• Haha
Lurked for a long time, her posts today have pushed me to finally rant on here! Our pregnancy’s overlapped and she appeared on my FYP and has done my head in from that day.
She has literally cherry picked the posts which fit her narrative.
It cringes me out so bad her attempt at being a ‘content creator’. Especially when she’s trying to create this narrative of the perfect partner and family- when there is evidence to the contrary.
Also in comments she saying Jordan’s not included cz she’s respecting his privacy but then in her last TikTok she’s saying she was getting ready to post more family content?! Choose a story and stick to it Tasha. Caught out lying again. Also pretty certain she was adamant she was never posting pictures of Sutton. Lying again.
How she thinks this thread has ruined the reveal of Sutton, when her thick for brains partner had his face up on his cover photo, I’ll never comprehend. Is it not logical that her followers have probably checked her and Jordan’s Facebook and seen it anyway? They really are both that thick.

Lastly the ignorance she shown throughout her pregnancy about her health and what seems like a want to have a sickly baby is infuriating. I’m a healthy 30 year old woman who had a perfect pregnancy until the 39th week. In the space of two weeks my waters stopped producing and my baby stopped growing. I had to have an emergency c section. I held my baby for a matter of hours and then he was rushed to special care for 10 days with low blood sugars. It was hell on earth. No one apart from our family and close friends knew about any of it, cz believe it or not rather than posting everyday about my baby being sick, I was concentrating on being there by his side.
Sorry for the essay lol rant over

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Lurked for a long time, her posts today have pushed me to finally rant on here! Our pregnancy’s overlapped and she appeared on my FYP and has done my head in from that day.
She has literally cherry picked the posts which fit her narrative.
It cringes me out so bad her attempt at being a ‘content creator’. Especially when she’s trying to create this narrative of the perfect partner and family- when there is evidence to the contrary.
Also in comments she saying Jordan’s not included cz she’s respecting his privacy but then in her last TikTok she’s saying she was getting ready to post more family content?! Choose a story and stick to it Tasha. Caught out lying again. Also pretty certain she was adamant she was never posting pictures of Sutton. Lying again.
How she thinks this thread has ruined the reveal of Sutton, when her thick for brains partner had his face up on his cover photo, I’ll never comprehend. Is it not logical that her followers have probably checked her and Jordan’s Facebook and seen it anyway? They really are both that thick.

Lastly the ignorance she shown throughout her pregnancy about her health and what seems like a want to have a sickly baby is infuriating. I’m a healthy 30 year old woman who had a perfect pregnancy until the 39th week. In the space of two weeks my waters stopped producing and my baby stopped growing. I had to have an emergency c section. I held my baby for a matter of hours and then he was rushed to special care for 10 days with low blood sugars. It was hell on earth. No one apart from our family and close friends knew about any of it, cz believe it or not rather than posting everyday about my baby being sick, I was concentrating on being there by his side.
Sorry for the essay lol rant over
I hope you and your little one are doing okay now 🥺
---
Just reposting this here in case any other new people are here
Tasha, March 2023: “I’m aware about the risk of SIDS, but…”

Attachments

I had very little respect for Tasha but I did think she was doing the right thing not showing his face online. But now she’s done that and any tiny amount of respect I had is gone.

That baby cannot consent to being online. You are a disgusting parent Tasha and you do not deserve him.

• Heart
I hope you and your little one are doing okay now 🥺
---
Yes we are thank you! Thanks to amazing staff on special care we were home in 10 days with no medication or extra care needed! Wouldn’t think he’d been through anything like that looking at him now.

It really opens your eyes to a whole new world you don’t even think of when you have a mostly healthy pregnancy.
Why she’d ever want to go through anything like is beyond weird!

Just reposting this here in case any other new people are here
Tasha, March 2023: “I’m aware about the risk of SIDS, but…”
Just goes to show how helpful Jordan’s being. No matter his shift pattern, if she has leave the baby to get stuff done, he isn’t being helpful is he.

I actually can’t believe she’s posted a video saying it was “against the law” to use PUBLICLY SHARED IMAGES then proceeds to post multiple pictures of her child? Wtf?

• Haha
I actually can’t believe she’s posted a video saying it was “against the law” to use PUBLICLY SHARED IMAGES then proceeds to post multiple pictures of her child? Wtf?
Not the sharpest tool in the shed is she

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just shows how little she cares about him. She didn’t even share nice pictures. I honestly think she is just so selfish she doesn’t even consider that he’s a person who might not want his crappy mother sharing anything about his life

Omg that’s brave 😂
---

Literally no one has used that word to describe him. We think he might have a medical condition because of his underdeveloped chin (something like Pierre Robin Syndrome maybe) but none of us would use that word. I bet she wrote that herself to get people to feel sorry for her.
It’s YOU that uses slurs Tasha, not us. We haven’t forgotten your racism
I’ve just googled Pierre Robin Syndrome and I think you may be right, it does look like he has it doesn’t it

I’ve just googled Pierre Robin Syndrome and I think you may be right, it does look like he has it doesn’t it
I’m not a doctor but he definitely has an underdeveloped jaw/chin so it might be!
---
That video of his face has 15 saves already. She’s literally giving him away to pedos. It’s disgusting

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.