Tashas.journey #5 baby’s here, she couldn’t care less, puts cheating boyfriend needs 1st bc he needs his rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much wrong with that "holiday" video...

Sutton spent the first part in the car seat, they had lunch whilst he was still stuck in the car seat, they went to where they were staying and shoved him in front of the TV in his bouncer, a stupidly pointless trip to the park, then hours upon hours in his pram barely shaded at times... Other than when they were again, putting him on unnecessary rides.

These idiots are treating that kid like a doll. If they spent more time on age appropriate activities then maybe he'd be hitting some milestones. Not one video or picture of him smiling.

Reactions: 5
How convenient that she’s now posting photos of him ‘smiling’. She definitely doesn’t read here at all. 3 literally back to back on her story

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How convenient that she’s now posting photos of him ‘smiling’. She definitely doesn’t read here at all. 3 literally back to back on her story
Tragic. Bless her. Not even a proper proper smile though.

Reactions: 2
IS SHE JOKING?!?!?
I don’t care how much ‘airflow’ is getting into his pram, take the bloody blanket off the top of it! Does she have no idea how dangerous that is!!!

Putting a blanket over the top of the pram can DOUBLE the temp inside causing baby to over heat!!

Stupid. Absolute vile human being. I feel so sorry for the poor baby.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
IS SHE JOKING?!?!?
I don’t care how much ‘airflow’ is getting into his pram, take the bloody blanket off the top of it! Does she have no idea how dangerous that is!!!

Putting a blanket over the top of the pram can DOUBLE the temp inside causing baby to over heat!!

Stupid. Absolute vile human being. I feel so sorry for the poor baby.
Oh my bleeping god. Tasha, don't ever do this again. Ever. Please.

Reactions: 6
I actually can’t anymore I used to feel sorry for her but now I just think she’s an absolute head. Why are you taking that baby on swings and down a slide by his neck, why is he spinning round on the rides, he’s 5 months old Tasha take him to sensory class or let him roll around a mat. She just plonks him in front of the tv and then uses him as a toy.
I bet there’s an excuse too for the blanket on the pram, any mum or baby health page will tell you how dangerous it is, get off your arse, get out the park and do some research

She said it was to keep him in the shade. That’s not an excuse. Then she said there was sufficient airflow getting in. I do not care if there was or not. Every guideline ever says do not cover baby’s pram with a blanket. Especially one that thick.

As a mother myself I feel so strongly about this and I’m fuming she’s actually this stupid to put her own baby at risk.

Get a bleeping snooze shade or a parasol Tasha you absolute monster.

Seen someone comment on it before saying how dangerous it was and she’s deleted the comments 😂

Edited to add - she’s deleted the video!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I actually can’t anymore I used to feel sorry for her but now I just think she’s an absolute head. Why are you taking that baby on swings and down a slide by his neck, why is he spinning round on the rides, he’s 5 months old Tasha take him to sensory class or let him roll around a mat. She just plonks him in front of the tv and then uses him as a toy.
I bet there’s an excuse too for the blanket on the pram, any mum or baby health page will tell you how dangerous it is, get off your arse, get out the park and do some research
this!! at first i thought aw she's just not that bad etc but she's an absolute head. she has an excuse for absolutely everything. she's a racist vile piece of tit! she mocked dv victims , said various slurs and every time she's pulled up on it she laughs and excuses it. her poor son deserves SO much. he is just a prop to her. Once he grows she'll be so bored of him and cue baby 2.

She has no clue how to raise a baby full stop. She abuses that kid like scabby abuses her and it’s just so obvious.

We all need to report them
Can’t take it off tattle if ur gonna do that keep it to yourself 👀
I’ve said it before but SS will already be involved with them whether she knows it or not. She’ll have been referred when she disclosed MH problems and her ACEs

Can’t take it off tattle if ur gonna do that keep it to yourself 👀
I’ve said it before but SS will already be involved with them whether she knows it or not. She’ll have been referred when she disclosed MH problems and her ACEs
Not always, I’ve got mental health and have all 3 of my kids. But I’ve already said before I’ve reported them they’re ridiculous and that kid needs to be took away

Reactions: 1
Not always, I’ve got mental health and have all 3 of my kids. But I’ve already said before I’ve reported them they’re ridiculous and that kid needs to be took away
You might have all of your kids but I’m sure midwives are duty bound to make SS aware of those at risk - Tasha is a massive risk and she said she was going to a perinatal MH service too a while back
She’s an absolute liability
I’ll never forget “yes I’m aware of the risk of SIDS but…”

Reactions: 1
You might have all of your kids but I’m sure midwives are duty bound to make SS aware of those at risk - Tasha is a massive risk and she said she was going to a perinatal MH service too a while back
She’s an absolute liability
I’ll never forget “yes I’m aware of the risk of SIDS but…”
Depends on what perinatal thought as I was seen many times and never had them in my life. She is a liability tho could not agree more.

They clearly abuse that poor kid like scabby abuses her. She’s clearly blind and can’t see.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.