Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounds a lot like she has a lot that is out of control for her at the moment I can understand regarding the gestational diabetes worry but I’m glad that she has addressed it and that she does seem to realise that it’s important to change her lifestyle, hopefully she will show us what she does so she can influence others especially with her following. The housing side of it very much sounds like the landlord wants to sell which isn’t easy as she may have to move but hopefully not soon. I couldn’t imagine moving when pregnant or with a newborn.

Reactions: 1
see i’m glad now she realises how serious it is and wants to change that.
with her following she could’ve done so much instead the tasha you see on lives and on her videos are two different people.
i tolerated her until she made comments about people in dv relationships and her flippant racism.
she’s always been so smug about her finances , buying a house etc and now unfortunately she’s faced with real life problems.

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of it has come down to the fact that she’s probably not had to deal with which she has been very fortunate about but at the same time she could totally do a lot more to be a bit more real to people, especially with her following. I think you do see a bit more of her as a person in her live but at the same time I think she still hides a lot which don’t get me wrong a lot of people probably do but A lot of people could probably relate to her and obviously benefit from her being a bit more honest about stuff I get that she wants to keep some things Private everyone’s allowed to do that but she also has to understand that people will criticise what she does

Ah ok, I hadn’t seen. It’s not the end of the world Gd it’s just tit espically coming to Christmas 😂😂 and she will get lots more scans and prob be induced early lol

Ah ok, I hadn’t seen. It’s not the end of the world Gd it’s just tit espically coming to Christmas 😂😂 and she will get lots more scans and prob be induced early lol
She will probably be induced between 36 and 38 weeks with my daughter I was induced 37 so we shall see

I have it now and so far saying 39 wks at least depending on babies size
That is really positive news to be honest my daughter is very small even at 37 weeks she only weighed 4 lb 8oz which was a shock, her brother was almost 9lb 😂 hopefully she’s not induced before 38/39 weeks better for baby tbh

That is really positive news to be honest my daughter is very small even at 37 weeks she only weighed 4 lb 8oz which was a shock, her brother was almost 9lb 😂 hopefully she’s not induced before 38/39 weeks better for baby tbh
Well judging by today baby was 4lb and I’m 30 wks so fingers crossed they get to stay in for a good wee while still lol, I’ve not gained a lot of weight either which they are happy about and so far diet controlled

She’s just posted a TT confirming GD lol
Says “other stuff going on in the background but nothing to do with Jordan and I”
Yeh sure that’s why you’ve taken his name out your bios you big fat liar😂😂
She needs therapy and always has tbh hope she realises she needs to sort herself out for good now

I know it’s all self-inflicted but am feeling a bit sorry for her tbh - especially if there is stuff going on with that scabby weirdo. Pregnancy can be really hard emotionally, especially without any support from a partner.

I know it’s all self-inflicted but am feeling a bit sorry for her tbh - especially if there is stuff going on with that scabby weirdo. Pregnancy can be really hard emotionally, especially without any support from a partner.
What’s the bet he’s cheated again

She looked broken on her insta stories. Definitely more going on than she's admitting to.

She looked broken on her insta stories. Definitely more going on than she's admitting to.
I hope she’s had input from MH and social services throughout this and if not she needs it ASAP for the sake of her son if not her

Reactions: 3
She was live in the middle of the night. I didn’t watch much than a few mins but she was sat there eating plain toast 🙄 taking her diet seriously I see.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.