Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The diet is pretty tough isn’t it? I went through sugar withdrawals which I wasn’t expecting because I don’t eat much sugar at all but you under estimate the sugar in carbs etc
Yes like I’m not a sweet kinda person but Jesus I love my spuds 😂😂😂😂 so I’m finding it tough but the end is in sight

Yes like I’m not a sweet kinda person but Jesus I love my spuds 😂😂😂😂 so I’m finding it tough but the end is in sight
You’ll get there! I was diagnosed at 28 weeks with my 3rd but haven’t got it at all with my 4th (didn’t have it with 1st or 2nd either).
it’s tough but worth it!

Reactions: 1
You’ll get there! I was diagnosed at 28 weeks with my 3rd but haven’t got it at all with my 4th (didn’t have it with 1st or 2nd either).
it’s tough but worth it!
Was it a certain sex caused the GD? I didn’t have it last time? This is my last baby the shop is shut after this lol

Yeh anyone can get it can’t they but risk increases with weight and stuff like Kim K had it
hope everything goes ok for you!!
kim k had pre eclampsia which is awful in itself
tasha isn’t even going to admit it even if she does and i can’t believe her booking weight and bmi!?
a midwife never said everything was amazing especially with that weight and breathing

Reactions: 3
kim k had pre eclampsia which is awful in itself
tasha isn’t even going to admit it even if she does and i can’t believe her booking weight and bmi!?
a midwife never said everything was amazing especially with that weight and breathing
Oh yeh she nearly had GD but she then got pre eclampsia! I think she was close to having GD I’m sure
Literally I don’t know who she thinks she’s fooling

Wonder what tashas opinion is on Millie and her reborns now that she is pregnant and going to have an actual baby that will need fed

one thing I don’t understand is tashas belly over hang , now I don’t want to seem horrible I myself am overweight and a similar one to Tasha even though I’m a lot taller (this only increased because I had a baby myself and currently am making healthier steps to change it ) but even with having an emergency c section (which is notorious for giving An over hang) my body nor anyones body I’ve ever seen over hangs like that almost down to their knees ! I know it sounds hard but it baffles me , I also feel like she secretly is gutted about not having a bump , her body has not changed , you see other plus size women have big bumps still and I feel like she was hoping for that and it’s just not changing or “rounding out” like she hoped

Reactions: 2
one thing I don’t understand is tashas belly over hang , now I don’t want to seem horrible I myself am overweight and a similar one to Tasha even though I’m a lot taller (this only increased because I had a baby myself and currently am making healthier steps to change it ) but even with having an emergency c section (which is notorious for giving An over hang) my body nor anyones body I’ve ever seen over hangs like that almost down to their knees ! I know it sounds hard but it baffles me , I also feel like she secretly is gutted about not having a bump , her body has not changed , you see other plus size women have big bumps still and I feel like she was hoping for that and it’s just not changing or “rounding out” like she hoped
She seems to have a really long body and short legs and arms or something lol I myself am plus size and pregnant and I most certainly have a bump a lot more or a bump than my first pregnancy.. I would have a over hang however it’s not to my knees lol I prob carry my weight well in comparison to her.. having had a c-section due my my son being in distress I can’t say it made the overhang any worse as it was there before lol

She must be classed as high risk at that weight being pregnant! Surely must be consultant led! At that weight and BMI if she hadn’t of got pregnant without any help she’d have a shock as on the NHS as her BMI would need to be under 30 and under 35 for most private clinics. Surely she should have focused on loosing weight to be as healthy as possible to be pregnant - I started her weight but I’m taller so my bmi is lower but I’ve lost 4 stone in order to get pregnant (been trying 3 years with one loss and still trying). She’s only 23, time is on her side - I’m 31 so I feel time is running out a bit for me. I just don’t understand the rush, I think it’s just a bit irresponsible!

She must be classed as high risk at that weight being pregnant! Surely must be consultant led! At that weight and BMI if she hadn’t of got pregnant without any help she’d have a shock as on the NHS as her BMI would need to be under 30 and under 35 for most private clinics. Surely she should have focused on loosing weight to be as healthy as possible to be pregnant - I started her weight but I’m taller so my bmi is lower but I’ve lost 4 stone in order to get pregnant (been trying 3 years with one loss and still trying). She’s only 23, time is on her side - I’m 31 so I feel time is running out a bit for me. I just don’t understand the rush, I think it’s just a bit irresponsible!
She was told to loose weight, she dosent care

As below comment said, she was told to lose weight numerous times before TTC. refused IVF on NHS so thought she could go private because losing weight would be “too much” and set up a go fund me.
she’s consultant led and has involvement from anaesthetists too. She’s super high risk from a physical and emotional POV but she was too selfish to consider any of that

As below comment said, she was told to lose weight numerous times before TTC. refused IVF on NHS so thought she could go private because losing weight would be “too much” and set up a go fund me.
she’s consultant led and has involvement from anaesthetists too. She’s super high risk from a physical and emotional POV but she was too selfish to consider any of that
She claimed she only saw the anaesthetist because of a previous surgery. Another lie. She had to see them because of her BMI.

Yeah she’s mega high risk but all she ever says is how she’s high risk because of her “losses”, all of which she faked do 🤷‍♀️😂

She’d still of had to loose about 4 stone for most private clinics in the UK as bmi needs to be under 35, there’s only a handful that allow under 40. Some abroad allow up to 40. I can’t imagine asking strangers for money for ivf when you can’t even be arsed to help yourself! She’s in for a shock when baby is actually here.

She’d still of had to loose about 4 stone for most private clinics in the UK as bmi needs to be under 35, there’s only a handful that allow under 40. Some abroad allow up to 40. I can’t imagine asking strangers for money for ivf when you can’t even be arsed to help yourself! She’s in for a shock when baby is actually here.
Yeh many people pointed that out to her but still carried on with her delusions thinking that just because it’s not the nhs she’d be offered it😂
Oh and then went back to the adoption idea again lmao
She really is. Going to be nothing like having those silly ugly dolls she’s got

I am conflicted between being excited to watch the tit show happen when baby is born, Jordan leaves, she can’t cope, baby goes into care.
But at the same time I feel sorry for this baby who has been given no chance in life. Low IQ ugly parents, stupid name and no chance of any kind of real family. It’s horrible and so selfish of his parents

Reactions: 3
I am conflicted between being excited to watch the tit show happen when baby is born, Jordan leaves, she can’t cope, baby goes into care.
But at the same time I feel sorry for this baby who has been given no chance in life. Low IQ ugly parents, stupid name and no chance of any kind of real family. It’s horrible and so selfish of his parents
Yep the poor little boy has no chance in life
The happiest couple there ever was

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.