Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cannot believe she’s talking about eating cake at her baby shower. She really doesn’t give a tit about this baby does she?!

Tashas.journey #4 Shes racist, she’s selfish and already a bad mum. Her boyfriend’s on Snapchat, looking for fun

Reactions: 3
Think she was on about someone asked about their birthday? It’s ok as long as it’s in range, I had cake a couple of times and my results never spiked surprisingly

Reactions: 1
Think she was on about someone asked about their birthday? It’s ok as long as it’s in range, I had cake a couple of times and my results never spiked surprisingly
It’s just her attitude that winds me up. “It’s so easy”. You’ve been doing it a day 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She was live last night and someone said do you think she had a bump and she was like well if you know me in real life you’d see the massive change in my bump and tbh I wouldn’t even want a visible bump because I wouldn’t want to entertain constant conversation about being pregnant.
she’s so full of tit, if you didn’t want convo you wouldn’t post so called bump updates every week, she’s so defensive it’s funny to watch

It’s just her attitude that winds me up. “It’s so easy”. You’ve been doing it a day 🙄🙄
Yeh the caption on her latest video like “everything looks positive so far the midwives don’t have any concerns” she is deluded

And she’s in the comments saying she doesn’t eat that much, aye it’s a medical mystery that you ended up being 111kg with a bmi of 44 at age 23🙄

I’ve had GD for 2 wks and it’s not easy at all, at the start my bloods were all fine and low too and now they are getting higher 🙈

What a surprise she has GD, came as a total shock.. not

I still don't get why she didn't get to a healthy weight before getting pregnant it's not like she has plenty time

She’s such a liar. “I don’t eat that much”.. clearly you do.
And she’s so selfish. A baby shower is not an excuse for treats when they put your baby at risk! When I had GD I’d have the odd square of dark chocolate, paired with cream or cheese. Or she could make GD friendly treats. There are loads on the website. But no, selfish Tasha thinks she can have a day off because it’s her baby shower 🙄
That poor baby

You’ve only just been diagnosed with GD and you’re already having a day off 🙄

• Haha
Tashas.journey #4 : unborn babies health doesn’t matter as long as she can have treats at her baby shower

“If that makes sense” how many bloody times is she going to say that. “I thought I’d treat myself” “if that makes sense” winds me up 😂

I really hope that the medical staff can make her take things seriously as she is very high risk both due to her weight and GD

Tashas.journey #4 Racist bad mum that likes a sugar high but can’t stop Jordan’s wondering eye

• Haha
Yeh the caption on her latest video like “everything looks positive so far the midwives don’t have any concerns” she is deluded

And she’s in the comments saying she doesn’t eat that much, aye it’s a medical mystery that you ended up being 111kg with a bmi of 44 at age 23🙄
I mean this right?? I’m sorry but if you BARELY eat normally you wouldn’t be the weight you are. I’m not trying to be cruel but come on. No one believes you don’t eat. Someone just commented and said her readings are very low and she needs to eat more and she was like “I can’t, my dietitian is aware” I mean this is rubbish. Do what you need too for your baby. So selfish.

I mean this right?? I’m sorry but if you BARELY eat normally you wouldn’t be the weight you are. I’m not trying to be cruel but come on. No one believes you don’t eat. Someone just commented and said her readings are very low and she needs to eat more and she was like “I can’t, my dietitian is aware” I mean this is rubbish. Do what you need too for your baby. So selfish.
I went from being vegan to vegetarian when I had GD so that I could eat the fat needed to protect my baby. You just do everything you can to make sure your baby is safe don’t you?
She’s 2 days in and saying she “can’t” eat regularly or “can’t” eat certain things. It’s just selfish. And that’s not even to mention her having “treats” at her baby shower. She’s such a bad mum already

I do feel sorry for her with the weight thing, I’ve been massively reducing how much I eat and while over a long time I’ve gone from a BMI of 43 to 38ish, I’m still a way off where I want to be. I do have PCOS which makes it harder so I have some sympathy but I just don’t think she knows proper nutrition.

Reactions: 4
I do feel sorry for her with the weight thing, I’ve been massively reducing how much I eat and while over a long time I’ve gone from a BMI of 43 to 38ish, I’m still a way off where I want to be. I do have PCOS which makes it harder so I have some sympathy but I just don’t think she knows proper nutrition.
Difference is, she has been told by SO many health professionals that she needs to lose weight and she’s just not bothered. She maintains that she doesn’t eat much 🙄
And now she’s putting her baby at risk without a care in the world

I went from being vegan to vegetarian when I had GD so that I could eat the fat needed to protect my baby. You just do everything you can to make sure your baby is safe don’t you?
She’s 2 days in and saying she “can’t” eat regularly or “can’t” eat certain things. It’s just selfish. And that’s not even to mention her having “treats” at her baby shower. She’s such a bad mum already
I wonder if her baby shower will be as depressing as the gender reveal, scabby in a tshirt and swim trunks with untied laces 😭😂 hopefully he won’t even be there

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.