Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when has she had a sensory processing disorder?!
Who knows. She’s fiercely denied having any learning difficulties any time it’s been mentioned so she’s either making it up or she was lying then. Either way not surprising, she loves to lie

Reactions: 4
Sensory processing disorder is quite highly linked to autism as well… this might be painting a picture….

Reactions: 1
Is it me or is she looking traumatised now every time she eats now that she’s got no choice what to eat

Is it me or is she looking traumatised now every time she eats now that she’s got no choice what to eat
she’s probably struggling with the portions more than anything but she’s got to do it for the sake of her baby

What I don’t get is why she does the whole “I don’t normally eat this much” or “I don’t eat often” and “I only eat low fat food” and other bullshit. You don’t have a bmi of 43 and not eat much.. she’s clearly wanting us to think she’s miss healthy tiny portions but it’s just such an obvious lie.
That salmon and pasta wasn’t the huge portion she was making it out to be

Reactions: 3
It’s disgusting to me she’s waited to 28 whole weeks into her pregnancy to actually make any slight attempt to sort her diet out. I remember on one of the lives in her first trimester moaning about how she’d been highly recommended to go to Slimming World or a peer support group to change her diet and lose weight and she was absolutely disgusted at the thought. Proceeded to show to contents of her cupboard “snack box” as a justification of being healthy - it was full of sugar and carb laden cereal bars, Party Rings and Wagon Wheels (“those are Jordan’s”).

It’s so baffling after (supposedly) 6 losses she hasnt made the utmost effort to be in the best health as she can be to sustain a full term pregnancy.

My gut feeling is she never thought she’d make it this far and now all the realities are hitting home. It just shows her immaturity and how she’s not ready for this commitment.

Reactions: 3
Okay I need all the Tasha updates, I got a new job and then ended up eloping so have been super busy and barely had any time to keep up!

is she still swallowing potato’s whole?

• Haha
Okay I need all the Tasha updates, I got a new job and then ended up eloping so have been super busy and barely had any time to keep up!

She’s not allowed to do that now, she’s got GD, but she was! trouble in “paradise” as she’s taken Jordan’s name out her bios on Insta/TT.

She’s pretending everything is perfect but in reality her and scabby have probably split up. Otherwise why would she remove his name from her bios?
Though I won’t slate her for that because if she’s finally left him then I actually respect her for it.

Otherwise she has GD but needs to take it far more seriously than she is or she’s putting the baby at massive risk

She’s pretending everything is perfect but in reality her and scabby have probably split up. Otherwise why would she remove his name from her bios?
Though I won’t slate her for that because if she’s finally left him then I actually respect her for it.

Otherwise she has GD but needs to take it far more seriously than she is or she’s putting the baby at massive risk
I used to do that with my ex boyfriend when he’d pissed me off…..when I was 16😂😂😂

• Haha
Why would you put cheese on a salmon fillet 🤢
Yeah much as I don’t want to stick up for her, you need to pair all your carbs with GD so she was pairing the pasta with cheese and salmon. I personally don’t eat meat so I have no idea what that would taste like but it’s a good meal for GD

Oh I do understand the need for the cheese, but she’d already used soft cheese and had cheese on the pasta. I guess if you struggle with new flavours, it would mask the salmon a bit.

Oh I do understand the need for the cheese, but she’d already used soft cheese and had cheese on the pasta. I guess if you struggle with new flavours, it would mask the salmon a bit.
Soft cheese doesn’t really have enough fat for pairing.
i wonder what her dietician appointment will say on Thursday

GD seems like a total minefield. I hope Jordan (if he's still around) is supporting her with the changes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.