Tashas.Journey #3 Racist liar, stuck with a cheat. But that’s okay, his sperm donation is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was live in the middle of the night. I didn’t watch much than a few mins but she was sat there eating plain toast 🙄 taking her diet seriously I see.
I'm not clued up on GD, but isn't bread one of the worst things you can have? 🤔

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand why she’d wait til Thursday to get her diet fixed, surely the minute you knew you would want to be doing everything to improve your health?

Reactions: 2
I'm not clued up on GD, but isn't bread one of the worst things you can have? 🤔
On it’s on yeah. It’s fine if you eat very small amounts with like peanut butter or ham or something. But on its own it’s killer for blood sugar

I don’t understand why she’d wait til Thursday to get her diet fixed, surely the minute you knew you would want to be doing everything to improve your health?
It’s not even about her health. She’s literally putting her baby at risk of still birth. GD is serious, she should be taking it seriously not just “I don’t like that food so I won’t eat it”

Reactions: 2
and this is exactly the issue
why are you siting around waiting
you can change things now , no need to be eating crap still until thursday

Reactions: 3
GD sucks and obviously no one wishes harm on her baby, but I just cannot feel sorry for her. She was literally told by doctors to lose weight before she conceived and she chose not to. She planned a pregnancy a couple of months into a relationship with a man who had literally just cheated on her. And she’s spent the whole pregnancy bragging about how she has so much money and she’s so happy and baby is so healthy. So even the house stuff, while it’ll suck for her if she gets kicked out, she shouldn’t have been so smug about her perfect landlord who was going to let her live there until she could afford to buy it.
Even things like getting a new kitten while pregnant. She just makes such stupid decisions and won’t take any responsibility.
And she clearly has zero idea about GD but at the same time she kept saying “I knew I had it already”. If you knew you had it why didn’t you research whether you should be eating? She seems to think if she’s on insulin then she can eat what you want. Insulin is to help people who can’t control their sugars even when following the strict GD diet. You can’t just eat plain bread and not so harm to your baby.

She kept saying oh I need to speak to the nutritionist because I don’t know how I’m going to change my diet working nights, it’s so difficult. I’m not sure what is difficult about it? Yes you may work nights but you can still plan and prep your meals appropriately it shouldn’t make a difference. It’s just excuses.

She kept saying oh I need to speak to the nutritionist because I don’t know how I’m going to change my diet working nights, it’s so difficult. I’m not sure what is difficult about it? Yes you may work nights but you can still plan and prep your meals appropriately it shouldn’t make a difference. It’s just excuses.
If it was me I’d be asking to move to working days until my maternity leave. Working nights is difficult on the body and with everything she’s going through make it easier on yourself and do everything you can to ease the stress.

Obviously having GD is serious and it’s a huge worry about the risk it places on baby but I just cannot feel any sympathy for her. I know GD can happen to anyone in pregnancy but she knew from the beginning that her weight/BMI automatically put her at higher risk of developing it. For someone so desperate to be pregnant and have her own baby she made no effort to ensure she would have the healthiest pregnancy and now she is having a baby she is doing nothing to make herself a fit and healthy mum to her child. The constant excuses as to why she can’t do things like changing her diet for her GD or losing weight (pre-pregnancy) are pathetic and tiresome, from my perspective you stop at nothing and do everything in your power for the sake of your child and ensuring you are the best parent you can possibly be, no excuses.

she’s full of all kinds of excuses
so now she’s being more honest about her struggles eg sensory processing disorder but still you can find alternatives to things that you struggle with
she is more upset that she can’t portray this as a risk free pregnancy and a loving relationship that she’s in more then anything else

Reactions: 4
Good to see she’s actually eating a GD friendly lunch. Hopefully she continues to take it seriously.
It’d be nice to think scabby will support her but I can see him say eating big bags of carbs/sugar she can’t eat in front of her

Good to see she’s actually eating a GD friendly lunch. Hopefully she continues to take it seriously.
It’d be nice to think scabby will support her but I can see him say eating big bags of carbs/sugar she can’t eat in front of her
If they’re even still together that is
No chance he’s supportive full stop let alone with this, he’s so painfully thick he probably doesn’t even know what GD is

Reactions: 1
I have GD and my husband is struggling not having coke in the house 😂😂 says he’s gona buy a tin in work tomorrow 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.