Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 times she has posted today.... 8.. times!! From the minute she has opened her eyes the first thing she has thought about is "impressing" strangers online who are in fact laughing at her every move, nobody cares that she bought a candle - people buy candles every day, nobody cares what she had for breakfast - it's standard every morning, nobody cares what games you'll play on Christmas - people will be too busy enjoying their own families and special moments to even think about what she is doing.. Tash fails to realize that Instagram is just a free app, full of strangers who truly don't give a duck about her festivities or her JD bollocks..... Nobody cares..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Large McDonald’s meal then popcorn and bag of chocolate at the cinema?? Greedy tart

Also, that tango ice blast looks disgusting and not how they usually look? :/

Reactions: 4
I hope Johnny boy whips out his chubby and puts it on some guys shoulder in the dark, imagine the fight, Tash would be screaming like the bleeping lunatic she is, ice blast will be all over the place and she will still be screaming hee hee..... What a night huns

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It doesn’t even look like John is sitting across from her at the table in McDonald’s. I’m putting all my money on her going to the cinema on her own because no one wanted to go with her 🙊
That would be golden 😂

I hope Johnny boy whips out his chubby and puts it on some guys shoulder in the dark, imagine the fight, Tash would be screaming like the bleeping lunatic she is, ice blast will be all over the place and she will still be screaming hee hee..... What a night huns
I’ve no idea why, but “ice blast all over the place” just cracked me up.

Oh this forum knows how to cheer me up big time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Large McDonald’s meal then popcorn and bag of chocolate at the cinema?? Greedy tart

think someone should gift her a health check, would love to know her BMI, blood pressure, blood glucose and cholesterol levels - anyone in need of a Christmas idea for Tash get her to the local private health clinic!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s so easy to predict her next posts it’s actually amusing 😂 I predict her last few posts of the night will be a cup of tea by the side of her bed and it’ll say “will say goodnight insta, had a lovely evening and feeling festive now”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so easy to predict her next posts it’s actually amusing 😂 I predict her last few posts of the night will be a cup of tea by the side of her bed and it’ll say “will say goodnight insta, had a lovely evening and feeling festive now”
Don’t forget hump day tomorrow half way through the week!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
don’t forget she will be all cosy 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Won't she be prepping for her Thanksgiving celebration; you know because she is bleeping zero % American! Who remembers the battle of the haggis on Burns night? 🤣 I'm sure Tanya brought her own bagpipes that night because of her Scottish grandfather 89 times removed on her 40th cousins side.... Ahh good times witches..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The Tash/Tan drinking game. Take a shot every time....
They post a themed meal
They say cosy/kiddies/festive
They post a pic of the TV set up with drinkies and nibbles
They post fluffy socks/pajamas

Down your drink when Tash copies Tanya

P.S. Don’t actually do this you will die!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It doesn’t even look like John is sitting across from her at the table in McDonald’s. I’m putting all my money on her going to the cinema on her own because no one wanted to go with her 🙊
Yeah normally she shows what everyone has. How does she eat that much food?
She is so greedy. 🙄
Everything she does is annoying but entertaining at the same time.

Oh my god I am laughing so much.
I can just picture it. She would still make it all seem normal.
Not sure what his job is but he seems greasy and that he would smell of metal.
Keep it up I loved this thread. 😂🤣👍🏻

Maybe it’s a John special 🤮🤮🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Now ready to shut eye 😂 i just can’t 😂
[/QUOT
Is that what the kids are calling it now? 😂😂
Why do we need to know everything little thing she does. I mean give yourself a day of Tasha.
I mean I am like a kid at Christmas excited about what she does tomorrow.
Don’t worry ladies about anything Tasha will show us the way, again praise the lord for our Tasha and tanya.
And none of us believe you eat a cup full of soup, we all know you probably neck it out the tin.

Bloody boxed cake mix again I see and teaching her daughter that that is baking! 🤦‍♀️

Tanya could tit on her carpet and roll around in it and Tasha would still copy her and make it look like it was her idea.. oh kiddies so much shitting fun.. hee hee
Ha ha great start to my day reading this 🤣

They post a themed meal

Superb!!! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
They post a themed meal

This comment makes me howl! 🙌👌

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.