Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a pregnancy fantasy going on with 'dirty talk' when doing the deed, but she gets regularly checked beacuse of what she's doing with him
Are you Tasha or John? 😂

Time for a new thread i reckon, this one seems to be going off topic a bit.. no one’s saying us saddo’s as people are putting it believe any of the bullshit but obviously if the conversation comes up then we are gonna question it, tbh i couldn’t give 2 fucks if john is cheating or not
What.... wait.....
none of it’s true? 😂
Damn there was me believing every word 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know John - say no more - but put it this way... the stuff I've heard him getting up to with women is appalling. I'll spare you the details but in relation to someone earlier saying his hands are manky, this one particular person I know has a thing for a work man and what he does to her is nothing short of vulgar, but that rocks her boat so... who am I to judge?!:LOL:
Tanya, you really should be content with one twin not both!!!

Reactions: 1
Tasha nails are tit, her grout needs digging out. While Tanya sits back and wish’s she could get John boy in the sack!!

• Haha
Tasha is a tit, John the jizzer is a dirty cheating tit, Tanyas always smirking and the rest of the Ashfords are lurking

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Tasha is a tit, John the jizzer is a dirty cheating tit, Tanyas always smirking and the rest of the Ashfords are lurking
Someone make a new thread with this name, but just remove the word jizzer 😂 I don’t know how to do it.

• Haha
She's very 'open minded' shall we put it and tells me all sorts of things despite my protests!!! :LOL: She is extreme in her tastes and he's apparently very happy to indulge that. I don't think I could even mention the things on here??? One thing I will say is he will go straight from work and take her upstairs and they do the act with him still fully clothed and dirty boots on - in the bed!! She's crazy. She has more sheets to wash than I don't know what, too!
Please do mention the things! I'm intrigued lol

Reactions: 4
New thread name suggestion:

"Christmas is coming and the Ginger’s getting fat. Tasha’s grout’s still filthy and her husband’s still a rat."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Still no pics of any lights or markets, just a pic of the view from the hovel they call a hotel. Is she still at home and frantically scrolling through google for pics to upload to pretend they’re there?

What.... wait.....
none of it’s true? 😂
Damn there was me believing every word 🙄
Yes it is true. I know but I understand people on here think 'I could just be saying it'. I suppose I can't prove it after all, but there's no way I could make up some of the vulgar and disgusting things he likes to do to my friend. She's stupid as well, but she has her needs and like I said, I can't judge! I'm not her mum!

Maybe that was the condition of Jonny boy booking a last minute break to save her embarrassment on the gram......leaving her god dam bleeping phone alone for a few hours!

In fact i take that back. I write all the magazines and photograph everything so i see it ALL first!

Am i the only one reminded of that one person in school who bullshit about having everything first to show off? 😂 😂
Please grow up ladies... 😂
Like Jay from Inbetweeners

• Haha
I dint think they've actually gone to Germany.... wheres the 7265284 photos?
I recon not posting is absolutely killing her... i only hope that she is actually spending quality with those poor kiddies. Hehe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.