Tasha/Tanya #7 Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very 'open minded' shall we put it and tells me all sorts of things despite my protests!!! :LOL: She is extreme in her tastes and he's apparently very happy to indulge that. I don't think I could even mention the things on here??? One thing I will say is he will go straight from work and take her upstairs and they do the act with him still fully clothed and dirty boots on - in the bed!! She's crazy. She has more sheets to wash than I don't know what, too!
He looks the type, when I followed her the first time I thought he looked like a slim ball.
Shame he can’t keep it in his pants, thing is some STD’s don’t have symptoms, something surly they should be worried about.
No matter what we all think of Tasha, she is the mother of his children he should show her some respect.
How sad that Trasha allows it to go on.
I reckon he was on the verge of getting caught and he brought up about the German markets.
Hence why they have been quiet cos they didn’t know if they was gonna go.

As if! Genuinely can’t believe it watching you all get wound up by the fake Ashford accounts and apparent acquaintances of all of them on here...... I don’t know who is sadder - you guys or Trasha! It’s Christmas, surely most of you have better things to be doing 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈
This is true, I have just finished marking books! And this thread keeps me awake 🤣
I am now off to Rochester Christmas market. I’ll let you all know if i see the Ashfords 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He looks the type, when I followed her the first time I thought he looked like a slim ball.
Shame he can’t keep it in his pants, thing is some STD’s don’t have symptoms, something surly they should be worried about.
No matter what we all think of Tasha, she is the mother of his children he should show her some respect.
How sad that Trasha allows it to go on.
I reckon he was on the verge of getting caught and he brought up about the German markets.
Hence why they have been quiet cos they didn’t know if they was gonna go.
They have a pregnancy fantasy going on with 'dirty talk' when doing the deed, but she gets regularly checked beacuse of what she's doing with him

Don't all jump on me but does anyone actually have any real evidence of John cheating though, or is it plain old speculation?

Reactions: 5
She's very 'open minded' shall we put it and tells me all sorts of things despite my protests!!! :LOL: She is extreme in her tastes and he's apparently very happy to indulge that. I don't think I could even mention the things on here??? One thing I will say is he will go straight from work and take her upstairs and they do the act with him still fully clothed and dirty boots on - in the bed!! She's crazy. She has more sheets to wash than I don't know what, too!
I’m confused. Is that Tasha you’re talking about or a woman he’s “cheating” on her with?

I’m even more convinced that Trash and John are behind these accounts now 🤣 if it is they must be having an amazing time in Germany 🙄

Forums like this are always going to attract the bitter, twisted weirdos - she says, typing her reply on one 🙈😂
I’m usually on the Part Time Working Mummy thread (how I found Tattle) and there were loads of imposters on there at one time. You do have to take everything with a large pinch of salt

I’m usually on the Part Time Working Mummy thread (how I found Tattle) and there were loads of imposters on there at one time. You do have to take everything with a large pinch of salt
Some people don’t have an awful lot to fill their days with so hiding behind computer screens making themselves feel better about their crappy little lives by being horrible about others or creating fake accounts to wind up the ones being horrible about others must be a cracking way to pass the time when you’re a sad case 🤣

• Haha
Oh guys, I forgot to mention - I am in fact Tashas distanced cousins, ex wife’s sisters pet cat, so I can 100% tell you that she has lost the bleeping plot.

seriously guys, you can’t believe every Tom, Dick and Harry that claims to know them.

Time for a new thread i reckon, this one seems to be going off topic a bit.. no one’s saying us saddo’s as people are putting it believe any of the bullshit but obviously if the conversation comes up then we are gonna question it, tbh i couldn’t give 2 fucks if john is cheating or not

Reactions: 7
Don't all jump on me but does anyone actually have any real evidence of John cheating though, or is it plain old speculation?
I'm not at all interested in who he’s shagging and I certainly don’t want to hear about it. I’m just here for the themed tat and the competition with Tanya. It’s pretty clear that lots of the accounts are fake and I wouldn’t be surprised if the Ashfords are behind many of them.

Reactions: 9
It’s taken Trash so long to post because she’s only just stopped crying after checking in to the dodgy hotel 4 miles away from the nearest shop that Jonny boy has had to book on cheaphotels.com 🙈

• Haha
bleeping hell tash must be bored shitless on her 384748 hour journey to some shite crimbo market ,the amount of accounts she’s been posting on here under lately

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s St Ursula so she’s not in a terrible location. Just as well since it took them so long to bloody get there. I actually hope she has a great time with her family and enjoys being present with them, rather than constantly thinking about the gram. I really doubt it though 🙄

Reactions: 3
Can’t believe they haven’t been burgled yet, advertising her empty house to nearly 30k followers - then again they haven’t got much to offer apart from Poundland shite and JD seasonings

That’s St Ursula so she’s not in a terrible location. Just as well since it took them so long to bloody get there. I actually hope she has a great time with her family and enjoys being present with them, rather than constantly thinking about the gram. I really doubt it though 🙄
I had a nose on google and it seems this is where they’re staying 😂 looks like a right tit hole

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Can’t believe they haven’t been burgled yet, advertising her empty house to nearly 30k followers - then again they haven’t got much to offer apart from Poundland shite and JD seasonings

I had a nose on google and it seems this is where they’re staying 😂 looks like a right tit hole
How did you find it?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.