Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just disappointed she didn’t go the whole hog and post a photo of a fisher price cash register with four little piles of £6.95 in monopoly money.

Reactions: 23
Trash frozen shit is not a fake away!! I hate that term so much. I had an Italian fakeaway tonight, a ready made lasagne from M&S. don’t even get me started ok Tan, Jesus Christ that woman is sad. She needs to get a hobby and make some friends- who the hall in their right mind goes out of their way to serve dinner on a basket (remember the flat cap!), let alone writing a friggin menu on a menu board and then writing down an order for each person. My 9yo wouldn’t even do that, she’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 13
And that beer that tictac was “served” looks as flat as a worms tit

Reactions: 10
She actually has an order pad like you get in cafes etc what a bloody sad woman and why is she pretending her daughters are there bet she emptied those other two meals in one basket after her pic.

Sad dickless idiot

Reactions: 14
That food is for the two of them, 3 baskets for Tan and 1 for dickless Del.
Who eats dinner and then goes up to their bed to watch tv, mind you I don’t have a tacky TV bed. (It’s the best purchase ever) we wouldn’t know, she never mentions it

Reactions: 9
A bit off topic but does anyone remember when Tanya pretended her fridge was a vending machine for drinks cans and wrote a note saying “50p a can” and a tub of dirty old coins next to it

Reactions: 27
A bit off topic but does anyone remember when Tanya pretended her fridge was a vending machine for drinks cans and wrote a note saying “50p a can” and a tub of dirty old coins next to it
Yes I do

Did someone really ask Tan where the scampi and chips are from?

Oh I wish I’d seen this

Reactions: 5
Oh please let them be going to the races together tonight. One will go dressed as a greyhound and taco will be the rabbit

Do we think Trash and Onslow are inviting Tan and wet wipe out with their circle of friends tonight? You know, so Tan can experience what it’s like to be out with more than one person at a time? I can only assume if that is the case, Trash doesn’t like her mates much

Reactions: 7
Just wondering what’s so fun and exciting about going to dog racing and being a complete and utter scumbag by supporting something like that?
that’s honestly pissed me right off. Horrible cow.

Also the funny story with the flowers is defo that there’s been flowers delivered to her work and she’s assumed they’re for her and put them on her desk gone to take photos and boast about them when really they were meant for someone else and she’s embarrassed herself, cried at taco, locked him in his cage and made him promise to order some for the day after

Reactions: 17
DEAD

Reactions: 2
Stupid bitch Tash having a night out watching one of the cruelest sports. I hope she shits her pants on the way home.

Stupid bitch Tash having a night out watching one of the cruelest sports. I hope she shits her pants on the way home.
Makes my blood, I worked in a bookies for a year. I’ve always hate any sort of sport like that but I got the job given to me when I was desperate. The ones who are obsessed with the greyhound racing are honestly some of the worse sort of people. (Not all but most!) they’re the ones desperately addicted to gambling and need to quick thrill. I couldn’t find anything pleasant about watching a cruel sport a long with a bunch of gambling addicts. And to think she paid £20 for her party ticket aka a fucking shit meal

Reactions: 8
Tans been quiet today bet she's at that disgusting 'sport' with Tash and not wanting to post about it

I can’t stand dog racing, typical that this idiot would think it’s a fun night out!
Under cooked chips, frozen burger, stale bun and plastic cheese. What family are there? Normally we have a selfie, instead we have her and unwashed Onslow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.