Tasha & tanya #49 Battle of the birthdays, Tan's in a panic trying to think of ways to outdo the titanic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crispy carpet

Welcome. She does really get to me at times. She has no idea. I do think she aims a lot of what she does, at us on Tattle. Which is even sadder!!

Reactions: 7
Why is it always the 'z3' I don't go about saying I'm away out in my 'vauxhall' who gives a shit.

Wonder if Tash is going to do another health kick like last year when she was trying to get people to buy some shitty diet stuff. I do wish she'd do her talking videos showing us stuff again also whats happened to JD seasonings?

Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise tanzi had a z3 convertible she’s never mentioned it she’s so modest bless her

Reactions: 26
How much for a bacon roll??? I just made some for lunch.... 3 of us eating and cost me under £2 for everything. What the actual fuck even of I had loads of money I wouldn't be buying that

Reactions: 10
So drink driving…

for someone who apparently can’t taste anything she seems to be wasting a lot of money on takeaways and bacon rolls

Reactions: 16
Ooooh Trash has had a ride in a Porsche Boxster (with the top down). She don’t role in no old pesky z3 .

Reactions: 18
I have never heard anyone refer to Costco as Costco cash and carry before!

Trashas car hasn’t been in the garage for a few weeks. Wonder if it’s due another visit soon

Reactions: 9
Tash inspired me to start my own lifestyle change last year, I gave myself a talking to and realised that if even greedy, lazy Tasha can do it I can. I’m currently 2 stone down, it’s perhaps the only thing I’ve ever been grateful to the uncultured tarts for!

Reactions: 19
OK, am I the only one who doesn't have two courses at most meals? Tran seems to have a starter and main whenever she cooks.... this is just greedy right?
...and Trash, please learn the difference between wander and wonder?

Reactions: 15
OK, am I the only one who doesn't have two courses at most meals? Tran seems to have a starter and main whenever she cooks.... this is just greedy right?
I don't either and most people don't, I'd imagine. Its all the extra time she has from working 1 hour a bloody week.

Well done, that’s bloody brilliant. Unlike a Trasha, you have a toddler to run around after. You should be proud. Well done

I don't think I've ever had a starter at home.....we must be doing life wrong

Reactions: 8
Has to have a starter because she’s so ‘extra’. If I have a ‘starter’ it usually consists of bits of cheese or crisps while I’m cooking

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.