Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanzi does like to mention the old dishwasher in her posts every night doesn’t she? it’s like she sponsors it or something 😬

Trash there’s more salad veg in that burger then we’ve seen with all your actual meals the last week.

I don’t know why but I have a feeling Trash cooked a few of those pies up yesterday afternoon and just presented them in different ways, maybe that’s her WFH and I bet they went in the bin after she faffed around with them!
Tanzi does like to mention the old dishwasher in her posts every night doesn’t she? it’s like she sponsors it or something 😬

Trash there’s more salad veg in that burger then we’ve seen with all your actual meals the last week.

I don’t know why but I have a feeling Trash cooked a few of those pies up yesterday afternoon and just presented them in different ways, maybe that’s her WFH and I bet they went in the bin after she faffed around with them!
That’s what her admin at the desk was yesterday! Writing up a plan for the pies

“OnE WiTh BeAnS oNe WiTh ChIpS aNd PeAs AnD dO OnE In A BoX”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those burgers look ok, but I bet they taste like tinned cat food.

Sorry but I work full time, with 30 5 year olds as well as running a house and actually walking my dogs. I have chicken too, most of them at uni now. Tan is that bleeping lazy that she orders in the easiest pasta dish known to man. You work in a car showroom love, you are not a brain surgeon. I don’t get how her job and life is so stressful.
My phone always changes children to chicken! I don’t have chickens but I do have children 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
After someone mentioned that 🗑 doesn’t have an extractor fan in her kitchen it’s made me feel even more ick about her house. That vile, discoloured blind must be caked in oil and stench.
She made burgers last night with bacon etc. With no extractor fan. She must stink and the whole house. I hate cooking burgers in the house due to the smell and that’s with the windows open and extractor fan on. 🤮 🤮 🤮

Reactions: 10
I too thought the burgers look nice and I don’t even eat meat anymore, I’ll see myself out too 😳
The burgers don’t look bad per se but it’s more the thought of them being cooked in that cess pit of a kitchen 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I am sure she didn't cook half her food this week because it has looked pretty decent and why does she have fake takeaway containers just put it on a plate ffs

Reactions: 6
The pies looked grim to me. The company must be desperate if they’re paying Trash to flog them.

Reactions: 7
Makes my neck hurt just looking at that. Is her head at that angle to prove she’s got a neck?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How condescending, ‘bless him’. Sing his praises Trash, he’s not 3, he’s starting work and needs some empowerment behind him from his parents, don’t bloody ‘bless him’.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How condescending, ‘bless him’. Sing his praises Trash, he’s not 3, he’s starting work and needs some empowerment behind him from his parents, don’t bloody ‘bless him’.
That’s it, he’s knocking on 18 years old of course he wants to working and having independence. She thinks everyone’s like her and won’t have work given. Slovenly mare!
As for t’other one I just hope she never goes missing ‘cause no one has a chance in hell of finding her with the amount of filters she uses!

• Haha
Tanzi has filtered their faces into oblivion. She’s one blur away from total confidentiality..

• Haha
Saint Tan, giving her wining tickets to a little girl! How charitable!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.