Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure Tash favours her daughter she does a lot more with her and mentions her a lot more when it's her son it's always 'bless him'
Why the hell is her 14 year old daughter looking for a job? Surly she should be concentrating on her studies?
duck sake Tash, if you get at least a part time job. (Not the 2 hours you work now) you could give your daughter pocket money. For chores around the home. You could start by paying her to clean your grout!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why the hell is her 14 year old daughter looking for a job? Surly she should be concentrating on her studies?
duck sake Tash, if you get at least a part time job. (Not the 2 hours you work now) you could give your daughter pocket money. For chores around the home. You could start by paying her to clean your grout!!
I have a 14 year old daughter and she is under a huge amount of pressure this year at school and spends a lot of time studying. She gets pocket money from us and we buy what she needs. She is a good kid and has more than enough to cope with without thinking about working for a wage packet. I can’t get my head around Tasha’s mothering, is she too stupid or too selfish to think about her daughter’s future?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a 14 year old daughter and she is under a huge amount of pressure this year at school and spends a lot of time studying. She gets pocket money from us and we buy what she needs. She is a good kid and has more than enough to cope with without thinking about working for a wage packet. I can’t get my head around Tasha’s mothering, is she too stupid or too selfish to think about her daughter’s future?
Not defending her but it says it’s Duke of Edinburgh job so that’s generally volunteering . Well it was in my daughters case at that age as part of it. Didn’t the daughter work in a cafe a bit? My sons 14 and does a paper round 5 mornings a week before school , he earns £25. I think it does him the world of good. All his older siblings did it and had proper jobs at 16 alongside their studies. I think she just likes to sound Braggy but sounds stupid. Her daughter probably just wants to be away from Tasha.

Reactions: 7
Well Tasha has just ensured that I will never buy that mascara, talk about spiders legs, it’s even thicker than she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not defending her but it says it’s Duke of Edinburgh job so that’s generally volunteering . Well it was in my daughters case at that age as part of it. Didn’t the daughter work in a cafe a bit? My sons 14 and does a paper round 5 mornings a week before school , he earns £25. I think it does him the world of good. All his older siblings did it and had proper jobs at 16 alongside their studies. I think she just likes to sound Braggy but sounds stupid. Her daughter probably just wants to be away from Tasha.
She is probably saving to run away with her brother to escape the Ashford house! Wouldn’t blame either of them.

• Haha
4 times this week we’ve seen Tans dinner on that Emma Bridgewater tray!

Reactions: 6
Her bleeping eb tray she’s so proud of. When I collected eb I got mine on Amazon and would keep it in my dining room, on my table with a nice vase of flowers not eating my bleeping dinner off. They’re so bulky. She’s such a bleep. No one is impressed you bleeping imbicil grow the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trash should have primed her lashes first, then curled them with a heated eyelash curler, THEN put one, maybe two smooth layers of that mascara on if she wanted to do a reel. I’m sorry but it looks clumpy and spidery, like some teenage girl in sixth form who’s just found out the boy she fancies in there today so quickly pumps a cheap mascara in and out the bottle of get loads on the wand and then gone sweep sweep sweep up and down about 40 times. I should know, I did it myself in school years ago 😂😂

Bet the brand are pissing themselves laughing at her

• Haha
I fail to see how cheese and bean toastier are ‘food heaven’? Am I missing something? They taste good, it’s comfort food, however it’s a cheese and bean toastier, hardly decadent? As for Tasha’s poo on sticks 🤢 hardly insta worthy.

• Haha
My son did Duke of Edinburgh Bronze but due to Covid finally completed it end of last year but it consisted of so many weeks volunteering, two skills (sport/music etc) of some description. It was a lot of hard work getting everything done and signed off by coaches and that’s before the actual walk!

So I’m curious what Tasha daughter will be doing as other than working in the tea room she doesn’t strike me as somone who participates in any sports or skilled hobbies other then spending money like her mother?!

Reactions: 9
My son did Duke of Edinburgh Bronze but due to Covid finally completed it end of last year but it consisted of so many weeks volunteering, two skills (sport/music etc) of some description. It was a lot of hard work getting everything done and signed off by coaches and that’s before the actual walk!

So I’m curious what Tasha daughter will be doing as other than working in the tea room she doesn’t strike me as somone who participates in any sports or skilled hobbies other then spending money like her mother?!
It’s hard work and it’s not easy. This is where her daughter she be saying to her mum, let me do it.
I know we all want to help our kids but sometimes they need to learn for themselves, make their own mistakes.

4 times this week we’ve seen Tans dinner on that Emma Bridgewater tray!
What’s Tacos tray? Does he have one? So many unanswered questions 😆

Reactions: 5
It’s hard work and it’s not easy. This is where her daughter she be saying to her mum, let me do it.
I know we all want to help our kids but sometimes they need to learn for themselves, make their own mistakes.

What’s Tacos tray? Does he have one? So many unanswered questions 😆
A tray with a heavily filtered picture of Tanzi superimposed onto it. #amazinghoney

• Haha
He will have a special space one from b&m

That's because she is half the time
😆😆😆😆😆
Ah bless him

Someone contact the Queen, Tan needs a Dame hood. She is walking those poor dogs…
About bleeping time. Not sure it need announcing on her social media. If she did it daily then she wouldn’t feel the need to announce it.
Oh hold on, she is letting us know. Because she knows we know she doesn’t bleeping walk them. Most days after work she has had dinner, dishwasher on, tucked up watching the tv. Never not once has she mentioned when she walks the dogs during the week. Never mentioned a dog Walker. Other than using them as props for likes.
Pisses me off.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.