Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoJo81

VIP Member
Tanzi keeps letting out squeals of delight! Really tanzi? Get a life hun

Thread suggestion :
Tanzi let’s out squeals of delight, whilst Tash still fills her house with shite

• Haha
Reactions: 25

tarquin16

Chatty Member
The great ape must be beating up her shoebox in rage, waiting for either a panic bought (credit card ofc) Teletext holiday or some post about how there's no place better than HOME

• Haha

Maggie28

VIP Member
I rephrase what really happened, Tan stood by the door tapping her fairfax and favor boots. Arms crossed demanding Taco explain why it’s 5.55pm on Valentine’s Day and no flowers have been delivered.
She slaps the poor sod while he runs around the town shouting at all the white vans. She then takes a deep breath and says hand it over! He hands over his credit card and she says to him you will pay for this you little shit….
She stomps off to the shoe box and he trials behind her with the flowers.
She demands a cocktail and tells him he can have tap water.
She uses his credit card to buy something expensive and tells him. He needs to arrange a night away ASAP. It’s been over a month since we last went away.
And who says romance is dead.
I hope those poor dogs have had a walk.

• Haha

littlemissgiggles

I feel so irrationally annoyed that she's put "haggis, tatties and neeps" rather than "haggis, neeps and tatties". 😂 Surely Miss Scotland herself would know that?
Fat_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jackford1066

Just to join in...Ive never been married, been with my partner for 20 years. I am 46 and he is 56. We have never done Valentine's day. He knows I love bunches of daffodils when they are in the supermarket, a sausage roll on occasion from Greggs on a Saturday afternoon and for him to run the hoover around without me asking. I prep tea and he cooks twice a week, other nights I do it. He always does his own ironing as I hate ironing!! I walk our dog in the morning and he does the evening walk. Works for us 🤷‍. No props, no big gestures, no feckin themes, no twatty behaviour (well unless we go out and hit the gin bar....😬🤣).

• Heart
Reactions: 24

swimming

VIP Member
Tanya will fire back with something like “my H2B didn’t want to do something cheap and local like Belfast so he’s suggested even though it’s his birthday he’s going to organise a takeaway, pour the bubbles and we are going to book a Caribbean cruise for our wedding in 2045” #myboyfriendisbetterthanyours

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Maggie28

VIP Member
She in the fucking hell did Valentine’s Day become Valentine’s week!!!!
Fuck sake woman, do the right thing. Clean your grout and get a job!!!
No one should have this much time on their hands. Fucking hell. I don’t even know what I am having for dinner tomorrow night let alone the next few days.
I don’t know anyone that does all this shit.
Fucking Trollops, the pair of them!!!

• Haha

FakeAF

Why do people use filters to that extent? Everyone knows they don’t actually look like that. Anyway, it’s all good Tattlers, battle of Burns night will be over soon and then it’ll be drum roll please 🥁… Chinese New Year - the event where Tasha manages to upset everyone with her fakeaways and offensive chopstick placement! 😳🥢

Just a reminder from my post last year in case you’ve all forgotten the order of the upcoming themed shite-a-thon…

Seasons as per Trash and Tran:
1 Jan to 14 Feb - Haggis and a tartan table runner and pictures of Scottish shortbread. Chop sticks generally positioned to offend, anything vaguely oriental looking from Wing Yip. Chinese fakeaways. Hearts, red roses, pink fizz that never gets opened or drunk
14 Feb to 30 April - tulips, daffodils, errthing yellow, mini eggs and pancake tossing on the grimy hob with the grout that still hasn’t been cleaned
30 April to 1 September - Tiki bar, animal print everything for the al fresco dining. Braais! Light up cacti lights and the LazySpa that we don’t think Tran actually owns
1 September to 31 October - Halloween
31 October to 25 December - Christmas
25 December to 31 December - New Year
AND REPEAT…

• Haha
  • Heart

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
I think we can all agree that Trasha won the battle of the birthdays - even though the weekend looked beyond basic (IMO). How many people has Tanzi catered for? Hard to tell, there’s four plates, twenty one cups enough sandwiches for a conference buffet but just one bottle of pop 🤪 SAD

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Badger

@Badger has she asked for a divorce yet? I thought wedding plans or a house too, tell us via hastags if you can’t on here 👍🏻
As far as I’m aware her and ex haven’t even started divorce proceedings! Something to do with he won’t pay for it as she had all of the affairs. I might be wrong though. Buying tat is more of a priority I guess.

• Heart

Serg91

VIP Member
I can’t believe I’m typing this. But I actually feel sorry for 🗑 she makes such an effort for “hubbys” birthday and he gets her a cheap bunch of flowers and a bottle of fizz.

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
How do they eat so much food all the time? Do they ever just have beans on toast ‘cause they’re knackered and had a shite day? Do they ever read any books (apart from to watch the film with it)? Will the fizz bottles ever be opened? What is Tanzi plotting? Will Tash ever clean her grout?

Join us tomorrow and every day for the next thrilling instalment of Twit and Twat, The Sisters Grimm

• Haha
Reactions: 21

tarquin16

Chatty Member
Do we think Tanzi will go even more overboard with valentines day as she epically lost the birthday weekend?! Maybe taco will arrange a helicopter to pick them up from work and fly them back to the shoebox, via the maccie's drive thru of course for a chicken big mac #foodheaven #blessed #whatdididotodeservethis

• Haha

TheNorthermer88

Nah sorry but ordering a takeaway after just banging on about how dangerous it is outside? So you're making someone brave it to bring you food since you're too lazy to cook??

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
Bless Tasha she’s the only person I know who thinks cranes are a beautiful view!
That said I know she’s ridiculously lived through her phone but I can actually believe they’ve had a good time and enjoyed themselves. As much as I slag her off I’d much rather have a weekend in Belfast with her than sit and play pass the parcel with slack knickers Tan

• Haha
Reactions: 20