Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Driving the old banger (sorry z3) with the roof down? Can someone tell her it’s bleeping winter the freak

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saint Tan, giving her wining tickets to a little girl! How charitable!
Isn’t that what most people do?
That’s her charity donation for the year done then!!
I bet that poor child will go home and have nightmares. She meet a real witch today.

Driving the old banger (sorry z3) with the roof down? Can someone tell her it’s bleeping winter the freak
With black gaffer tape holding the wing mirror on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Saint Tan, giving her wining tickets to a little girl! How charitable!
Why does she feel the need to tell everyone 🤣 this woman wants a pride of Britain award doesn’t she. Don’t forget she gave the poor sod who’s car was on fire a cup of tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw the god awful selfie, straight here for the comments. 🤣🤣🤣 she's actually rotten, she looks like she's had a stroke on that photo

Reactions: 5
Oh god is tash now trying to be a beauty influencer? Does she think maybelline will add her to their pr list? Not with those eyebrows love

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That reel 🤣🤣 Its all clumpy! She'll be putting people off the mascara if that's the result.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That reel 🤣🤣 Its all clumpy! She'll be putting people off the mascara if that's the result.
Oh my god! I gave that mascara to my youngest Daughter and her eyelashes don’t look like that!
Talk about put people off things. She has to be taking the piss surly?

Reactions: 8
The mascara is horrific, well, what she's shown of it anyway. All that will do is put people off. Her lashes 🙈

Reactions: 6
Oh my god! I gave that mascara to my youngest Daughter and her eyelashes don’t look like that!
Talk about put people off things. She has to be taking the piss surly?
Small world! That's because your daughter knows what she's doing. Trash is definitely a know it all who knows nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tanzi has filtered their faces into oblivion. She’s one blur away from total confidentiality..
That cracked me up 😂😂 Soon she will just be one of those black out actors on crime watch with the the white screen behind her telling her story of how she was stalked in budgens or wherever it was she claimed it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I am sure Tash favours her daughter she does a lot more with her and mentions her a lot more when it's her son it's always 'bless him'

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.