Tanya & Tasha #47 who’s more sick of Christmas before it starts, us or Onslow’s & Del credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Belleboo Tasha & Tanya #47 I don’t know who’s more sick of Christmas before it even starts, us or Onslow’s and Del’s credit cards?

Had to adjust it to fit.

This was the first thread title posted and with the most likes.

As you were tattlers.
Not much has changed.
How Tan manages to work 50 hours a week and order loads of EB crap, plastic castles and arrange a different tablescape everyday. Load the dishwasher and get cost all by 7pm we will never know. As well all as having a house to run, two dogs to walk and take crappy photos of her nasty food. She really is Wonder Woman.
As for our Trasha, she still hasn’t cleaned her grout, thrown away those nasty EAT letters or worked a full week. Yet she spends money like she has a money tree growing in that awful garden of hers.
Still no Hot tub for Tan.
But we have elf day to look forward too, and the giant real Christmas trees that will look ridiculous in their tiny living rooms.
They have finally had a get together, and we was treated to photos.
One does something the other will try and out do them.
I am gutted the Christmas cottage isn’t happening but we can only hope we get to see the F&M baskets because they seem to have gone awol at Tan’s house. We didn’t see the Halloween one.
But in other news she actually opens a bottle of wine, so can we please give her a round of applause 👏🏻
I may have forgotten loads so feel free to add.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why have we not seen where Tan is staying?

Why did we not see 🗑 cooked pizza, did she burn it?

Great recap there @Maggie28 and well done @Belleboo

Tan has put her boots on her hotel bed!

Going out for breakfast? Assume she’s staying in a less expensive hotel? Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but a bit down market for Queen Cunty?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Who takes 2 coats and 2 boots for one night away?

The other idiot is choosing her tree today! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would LOVE to see her stomping around in the cold in a full pink ensemble. Why would you wear a pink tracksuit when A) you’re her size and B) You’re her age. It’s so weird! Plus some Ugg’s. What a chavvy look

Reactions: 14
Well done @Belleboo Tasha & Tanya #47 I don’t know who’s more sick of Christmas before it even starts, us or Onslow’s and Del’s credit cards?

Had to adjust it to fit.

This was the first thread title posted and with the most likes.

As you were tattlers.
Not much has changed.
How Tan manages to work 50 hours a week and order loads of EB crap, plastic castles and arrange a different tablescape everyday. Load the dishwasher and get cost all by 7pm we will never know. As well all as having a house to run, two dogs to walk and take crappy photos of her nasty food. She really is Wonder Woman.
As for our Trasha, she still hasn’t cleaned her grout, thrown away those nasty EAT letters or worked a full week. Yet she spends money like she has a money tree growing in that awful garden of hers.
Still no Hot tub for Tan.
But we have elf day to look forward too, and the giant real Christmas trees that will look ridiculous in their tiny living rooms.
They have finally had a get together, and we was treated to photos.
One does something the other will try and out do them.
I am gutted the Christmas cottage isn’t happening but we can only hope we get to see the F&M baskets because they seem to have gone awol at Tan’s house. We didn’t see the Halloween one.
But in other news she actually opens a bottle of wine, so can we please give her a round of applause 👏🏻
I may have forgotten loads so feel free to add.
Great recap thanks Maggie and thanks to T&T without who’s twattishness these threads couldn’t continue.

I’ll raise my (empty) glass to them 🥂 I’m hoping to pick my Mam up from hospital later and unlike Tash and Onslow I don’t want to put myself or anyone else at risk

Oh and Tan’s outfit is going to make her look like a giant blancmange kicking about and the scruffy woman is still putting dirty boots on beds 🤢

• Haha

Going out for breakfast? Assume she’s staying in a less expensive hotel? Not that there’s anything wrong with that, but a bit down market for Queen Cunty?
Nothing wrong with a cheaper hotel, but this is why she is a wanker. Because she has to be seen to have nothing but the best.
And Tan, Ugg’s and tracksuit is a crime against any type of fashion. Unless you are a chav! Which you clearly are.

Great recap thanks Maggie and thanks to T&T without who’s twattishness these threads couldn’t continue.

I’ll raise my (empty) glass to them 🥂 I’m hoping to pick my Mam up from hospital later and unlike Tash and Onslow I don’t want to put myself or anyone else at risk

Oh and Tan’s outfit is going to make her look like a giant blancmange kicking about and the scruffy woman is still putting dirty boots on beds 🤢
Hope your Mum is ok. 🥰❤

B6DA5BBD-C222-4CDC-AD14-4EBE9937DDF4.jpeg

If Trasha is getting her tree, does this mean it’s ELF day!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Going to be scaring all the kids...they'll all think its a big pink Stay Puft Marshmallow Man 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
[QUOTE="Maggie28, post: 7264104, member: 27050
Hope your Mum is ok. 🥰❤
[/QUOTE]
She’s getting there thanks Maggie ❤

Reactions: 2
The comments under Tanya’s post about the tracksuit, can no one use google? although why anyone thinks that is nice to go out and about in is anyone’s guess. (Apologies if you have one like this but to me that’s for days in the house.)

Reactions: 8
See I'm a Celeb is maybe being cancelled this year, thank god it was before we saw Tans fish tank castle. Tash will be devasted!

How did the first thread start for these two?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hope your Mum is ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Surely when you go off early and pick your tree you decorate it when you get home? I don't even like Christmas and even I decorate the tree when we get it. She literally came home with the tree but proceeded to sit on her arse watching shite rather than get the tree up. Probably waiting to see what car crash theme Tan does with her one I guess. Jesus, they are exhausting

Reactions: 8
Surely when you go off early and pick your tree you decorate it when you get home? I don't even like Christmas and even I decorate the tree when we get it. She literally came home with the tree but proceeded to sit on her arse watching shite rather than get the tree up. Probably waiting to see what car crash theme Tan does with her one I guess. Jesus, they are exhausting
Sometimes you have to leave it to drop/settle. We get ours, leave it overnight in its stand and then decorate

Reactions: 6
Sometimes you have to leave it to drop/settle. We get ours, leave it overnight in its stand and then decorate
Ah, didn't know that. Like I said..Christmas denier🙈🙈 I'll put money on her decorating post saying "so we need to let it settle before we decorated it!"

Reactions: 3
Lol this blatant copying is getting worse now they are meeting up again! They are so sad!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.