Tanya & Tasha #47 who’s more sick of Christmas before it starts, us or Onslow’s & Del credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion Tasha & Tanya #48 pink Michelin man’s still a munter, tashas training to be a hunter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 982938
Ahh you might be right, I just saw ladies shooting club and feared the worse 🙈
Nope it’s my brain fog, I can see the guns now🙈🤣

I apologise, I was doing a 🗑 special and not checking before I press the send button 🤣
[/QUOTE]
It’s the covid, I still don’t trust anything it makes Tasha type mistakes very easy 😬

View attachment 982938
Ahh you might be right, I just saw ladies shooting club and feared the worse 🙈
This may take a thread for itself! I can't wait to see this tack-tastic tit show!
[/QUOTE]
I’m excited and scared to be honest, I’m so pleased she doesn’t live anywhere near me put it that way 😂

Reactions: 4
Tan has been rather quiet lately just the odd post, we never even got to see what she had delivered the other day? We are long overdue a H2B insisted takeaway after a hard work day or an autoimmune flare

Reactions: 7
Tan has been rather quiet lately just the odd post, we never even got to see what she had delivered the other day? We are long overdue a H2B insisted takeaway after a hard work day or an autoimmune flare
Did we ever see the Kate Spade bag? I’m blocked ( for following @Badger)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its cos shes being “bullied on tattle” Definitely time for a flare up and a faint into the sofa so that H2NB rings up the local chinky (her words not mine) and hoovers up the hideous haven living room. Then she’ll log onto her alter ego 3 twats and talk to herself. I give it another day - especially if the next thread title includes her giantmarshmallow/pink Michelin man costume 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One thing I will say is trash actually has friends rather than Tran who let’s face it is Johnny no mates. I guess it pays to be dippy rather than bitchy in life. That or trash doesn’t mind giving John boy more eye candy to perv at where as Tran is probably even jealous of her own daughters speaking to Del

Reactions: 7
Tasha & Tanya #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding
New thread

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.