Tanya & Tasha #47 who’s more sick of Christmas before it starts, us or Onslow’s & Del credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do they need sunglasses in November
They’re insta celebrities of course! #didn’t know🤣

I’m surprised Tanzi is even cooking tonight after such a tiresome weekend what with having so much banter and putting her daughters Christmas tree up, must of been exhausting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol this blatant copying is getting worse now they are meeting up again! They are so sad!
Surely now they’re meeting up and all pally again, the following each other must start again soon? Howey Taco and Onslow throw us a bone, put them manly feet down and sort your women out 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I read back on thread 1 and 2 then got bored they have never changed since it started in 2019. Tash worked an hour a week, treated the 'kiddies' like children, documented every single second of her life and Tan has always been a passive aggressive H2B is the most favourite ever person.

Might need to follow Tash again for ELF NIGHT 🎉

• Heart
Why does Trasha’s gravy look watery.
Her food gives me indigestion just looking at it.
Maybe Tan sets a table for the dogs?
Because it’s not for her kids.
Her ex is away in Egypt. #hedidntknow

Reactions: 10
The more I think about it, the more I’m ENRAGED by tascha and the *alleged* drink driving ! I’m down south too , and the weather wasn’t as bad as it was up north but it wasn’t great , throw in your defenses being down - well it’s not worth thinking about ! The damage limitation is hilarious too, tash the rash, you’re as unpleasant as herpes ! And I truly hope you get caught out one of these days !! ( feel better for that 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The more I think about it, the more I’m ENRAGED by tascha and the *alleged* drink driving ! I’m down south too , and the weather wasn’t as bad as it was up north but it wasn’t great , throw in your defenses being down - well it’s not worth thinking about ! The damage limitation is hilarious too, tash the rash, you’re as unpleasant as herpes ! And I truly hope you get caught out one of these days !! ( feel better for that 😂)
I hope so too. Disgusting behaviour. A friend of mine was pinned against a wall by a drunk driver and they had to amputate her legs at the scene. She died in hospital.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I know the distance doesn’t matter and it should never, ever be done but it was a 2 hour journey can you imagine how many people they endangered during that time? It’s so selfish.

I hope so too. Disgusting behaviour. A friend of mine was pinned against a wall by a drunk driver and they had to amputate her legs at the scene. She died in hospital.
I’m so sorry about your friend, that’s awful

• Sad
WTF! Why would you have this on your dinner table! 😳
I’ll be honest and say we have a fire pit in the table that’s in our garden. But it is built in and it’s gas, and looks amazing. Unlike Tan’s which looks crap, on her tiny table in her tiny kitchen.
What fucks me off with her is she isn’t proud of what she has, she always has to seem like she is better than everyone else.
My table cost probably what these two spend over the course of the year on crap, where as my table will be usable for a lot longer than what these two waste their money on. They don’t save for anything they buy tit after tit. No amount of EB will make that crap look good.
I wonder what she spent on it?

You’re right @MyWorld why would you have that? It doesn’t even look nice?
What’s Trasha going come up with to out do her?

Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for her to burn the shoebox down. A lot of tenancy agreements actually say not to have candles now (no idea why), I wonder if hers does?

Reactions: 6
Anyone for an express martini on Christmas Eve? Oh wait, it doesn't exist unless of course she planning on necking it down quicker than the speed of light

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.