Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Omg a cruise on the broads!!! Itll be like Hyacinth Bouquet in Keeping Up Appearences programme. Themed clothing ..the lot. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I’ll be honest with you all, I am a live and let live kinda gal. You have to be in my job. I never get involved in things they may or my not be doing such as benefit fraud, drink driving etc. However today I had a bit of a moment. I’m up to my eyes in work stress, personal problems, Christmas prep plus a whole heap of other things. I hadn’t eaten all day as was genuinely too busy. I didn’t get home from work til 6.30 which is quite late for me only to be greeted with a teenage daughter melt down and 6 piles of washing. Log onto my Insta and there is trash bag with her feet up watching tv YET again. How the actual fuck?????? Seriously now, how the fucking fuck does a grown woman manage to watch so much tv in the day, work about 20 minutes a week and afford 8 advent calendars. I’m genuinely at a loss 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21

AmandasEverywhere

My partner always comments on the smelly toilet rolls in asda etc asking why they make them and who actually buys them. It does not surprise me one bit that Tash has to have the latest smelly toilet rolls she's a marketers dream
God they are making my muff itch just looking at them. Hope she‘s put some Canesten in the shopping basket so she’s sorted over the Xmas period

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
73A06DD8-5E91-46E9-AEC8-37FAB127625E.jpeg

3 things:
There was never any intention of booking the Fjords cruise

Of course she’s booked a holiday after Tash has made such a big deal about a night away

And ahhhhh can you imagine how much of a twat she is going to make of herself with the theme imagining herself as a Captain of a ship 😂 this has really cheered me up - cheers Tanzi 🥂

• Haha

Belleboo

VIP Member
650C0432-2D9A-4344-90C6-401275CFF958.jpeg

Did some snooping - I’m still in isolation and baby is in bed it’s Tanzi’s big birthday next year - strap yourself in for the wankfest!

A9425727-54F3-4227-8C28-2E38C742CDBC.jpeg

Also how wet is this fucker? I would break up with my boyfriend if he went on like that, it’s sickening 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Rvg

VIP Member
So Tanya gets a £150 Charlotte tilbury advent calendar while poor taco gets a shite Lynx one 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

JoJo81

VIP Member
Tanzi didn’t feel right travelling sure jan you’ve been travelling here there and everywhere all the way through the pandemic. The holiday pub must have been a lie just like your cruise on the fjords you sad Billy bullshitter

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Christmas is over, Trash has gotten fat, Tanzi celebrated with H2B surrounded by her tat.

is this a bit too mean?! 🤣

• Haha