Tanya & Tasha #47 who’s more sick of Christmas before it starts, us or Onslow’s & Del credit card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have dinner at my table every night, but I don’t need to waste time faffing over flowers, fake logs, plastic castles, and having 20 different dinner sets.
I cook we eat. Even a takeaway we sit at the table. Unlike this uncultured tart, who you know scoffs food in her bedroom.
Comments like this is what Tan lives for, a stranger who see’s her being “extra”
Talking to us again are you Tam? Your youngest daughter never seems to be there either? Yet you still set for 4, and pretend they are there.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s she on about it’s only ever her and taco her youngest is never there either and tanzi do you set a place for your son whilst you’re at it and how about dels kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are we going to be treated to the Xmas drinkies station tomorrow? 1st December so let the showing off and more tat commence.

make the most of it because she’ll be up the loft on the 27th December getting the yellow cushions out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't understand why Tash gets so excited and intense about a theme then the day after the event she obsesses over another

Reactions: 11
Poor Trasha has a cold coming but it’s all good because she has a warm vimto and she has her trotters up!
No sign of any work this week. But it’s ok she is watching Disney films!!!
Who has the bleeping time, I am stressing over the nativity and my TA is off sick, and I have a temp who god love her is as useful as Mr Poppy from the film Nativity 😆
I feel like I have let my family down, by not doing a tablescape with the scene of Jesus being born.
Tan, don’t nick my idea…. 😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I assume since Tash apparently has a cold coming on cos she's sneezed a few times Tan will have full on flu

Reactions: 10
I assume since Tash apparently has a cold coming on cos she's sneezed a few times Tan will have full on flu
She will be rushed off to hospital tonight with her “autoimmune disease” and will have a thank you post by the morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh yes we must be due a “flare up” of her mysterious autoimmune illness followed by a sympathy takeaway courtesy of Taco 🙄🤣
You forgot breakfast in bed, and more surprise EB tit that taco surprised her with because he is the best H2B ever

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why does Tans food look like those fake wounds you get for Halloween? 🤢
4EFF6E21-849E-4C2D-80C2-939A86354082.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure that’s like their 3rd inset day since September!!

And 8 bleeping advent calendars…. Trasha should be ashamed. Talk about gluttony. I get adults like an advent too, but the money she spends is obscene.
She is another idiot who never mentions donating to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m sure that member who totally isn’t Trash shall be along shortly to explain 😂😂

😂😂😂
These inset days are a god send for Trasha, it means she can crack on with faffing with her hot chocolate station. She can take a photo of her crap breakfast in her crap hallway while holding her one EB plate. I predict she will get more this Christmas.
She can also watch 14,000 Disney programmes and she can search for tit memes about how she can’t believe it’s December already.
Then she can make everyone the lunch they demanded, I mean asked for. Then she will be cosy around dinner time. She’ll have a bath while onslow insists on cooking a dinner or have a takeaway because Hubby is treating them. But she will do all this while having a cold coming.
🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Tanya gets a £150 Charlotte tilbury advent calendar while poor taco gets a shite Lynx one 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.