Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More passive aggressiveness off Tanya!
a few questions:

a‘before’ she did cleaning- what was she before she became a cleaner?

b she wears gloves ‘now’ when cleaning. Has she Not always worn gloves when cleaning someone’s toilet bowl out?

c can they not just text each other instead of subjecting their followers to their crappy convos???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny biriyani is a favourite, but the recipe hasn’t made it to your highlights. Never seen you show off the ingredient needed to partially colour your biriyani rice, tan either. I’m not talking about turmeric, just for the record.

Dead giveaway that supermarket pilau, rookie mistake. Hun.
She is multi national, don’t forget 😂
she has her signature Bolognese, now she is an expert who can rustle up a biryani after a long day driving to the beach and stuffing her face, then shopping in M&S.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
8748E068-1285-4EE3-8E98-C63EAC995936.jpeg

No work for me today, so I have time on my hands.
Now she will be clapping this week and yet she got in her car and drove to the beach.
Pretty sure most NHS workers will think what a bleep. But it’s ok she hasn’t been out her house in two weeks other than to buy food.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
People like her make me sick.
Just because you can go out for more than an hour it’s doesn’t mean you jump in your car!!
Sorry this is my opinion and I don’t want a second spike.
I am still working, I am due to have my class back in two weeks. Which as much as I want to see them, I need to know I will be safe and I will be keeping them safe. So for me nothing will change. Other than I can walk my dogs further, because I don’t have a time restriction. She will be the reason we have a second spike. Please god we don’t.
Anyway enough serious stuff.

I saw Tasha's 'Big Mac' and I think it doesn't look to bad.... *Don't hate me* :ROFLMAO:
I agree, but I bet it tasted tit with all that JD seasoning shite. And I wouldn’t wanna eat in her house.
Mind you I wouldn’t eat In Tanya’s either, all her long hair. I bet Taco is constantly pulling her hair out of his dinners. 😂😂🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
View attachment 131319
No work for me today, so I have time on my hands.
Now she will be clapping this week and yet she got in her car and drove to the beach.
Pretty sure most NHS workers will think what a bleep. But it’s ok she hasn’t been out her house in two weeks other than to buy food.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
People like her make me sick.
Just because you can go out for more than an hour it’s doesn’t mean you jump in your car!!
Sorry this is my opinion and I don’t want a second spike.
I am still working, I am due to have my class back in two weeks. Which as much as I want to see them, I need to know I will be safe and I will be keeping them safe. So for me nothing will change. Other than I can walk my dogs further, because I don’t have a time restriction. She will be the reason we have a second spike. Please god we don’t.
Anyway enough serious stuff.

I agree, but I bet it tasted tit with all that JD seasoning shite. And I wouldn’t wanna eat in her house.
Mind you I wouldn’t eat In Tanya’s either, all her long hair. I bet Taco is constantly pulling her hair out of his dinners. 😂😂🤣
Yes, it looked nicer than Tanya's and it was nice to see she didn't go OTT on the set up either...I don't have time for all that.

Reactions: 7
Is Tasha completely oblivious to her bitchiness?! I would not put up with it!!
She needs to go to Spines-R-us and buy herself one. She needs to smack that orangutan back into the jungle.

This is why I absolutely hate Tanya. She has the audacity to call us scum, but this is how she treats her “SIL” in a public forum. I’d hate to see how nasty she is when they’re together at one of the houses

I wouldn’t want to be around either of them. Tanya would drain the life out of you and Tasha would get on every nerve with her stupidity.
Tanya is incapable of being nice, she hasn’t got it in her. She doesn’t even try to hide it. The comments to one another are cringe but hilarious. Grown women behaving like that come on! They do provide good comedy with their competitive behaviour.
we’ve got Tasha going back to work posts to look forward too, the whole one hour a week cleaning. She can’t manage the upkeep of her own home 🤣
Even though they’ve both pissed me off a lot during all of this, They so come back with their hilarious stupid posts to give me a giggle and also cringe like mad!
Thinking of you and all the other teachers Maggie, what an awful situation to be in. I take my hat off to you. I’m glad my city has said no to the government opening schools on 1st June.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These two have really made me wish that this is an end of world situation.

My husbands uncle has passed away, we have been fighting like absolutely crazy because I’ve felt so depressed and he isn’t supportive at all for some reason lately. I’ve had enough and these two are pushing me over the edge!!!!!
Sending you a big hug! I know how it feels, sadly my relationship is over but still in same house, trying our best to be civil but so hard. I basically live in my bedroom these days which is not ideal as I've suffered depression on and off since my teens. In fact I'm sending everyone on Tattler a big hug today!! 🤗 you crazy lot are only thing that gives me a little giggle and a smile so thank you all 😘

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Sending you a big hug! I know how it feels, sadly my relationship is over but still in same house, trying our best to be civil but so hard. I basically live in my bedroom these days which is not ideal as I've suffered depression on and off since my teens. In fact I'm sending everyone on Tattler a big hug today!! 🤗 you crazy lot are only thing that gives me a little giggle and a smile so thank you all 😘
Sending you lots of virtual hugs. That must be tough for you. Glad that we can help in a small way. Hang in there! At least these 2 wanking wombats have kept us going through the dark times! x

Reactions: 4
This must be awful, try to keep your chin up hopefully you will be able to find somewhere else soon ❤

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t want to be around either of them. Tanya would drain the life out of you and Tasha would get on every nerve with her stupidity.
Tanya is incapable of being nice, she hasn’t got it in her. She doesn’t even try to hide it. The comments to one another are cringe but hilarious. Grown women behaving like that come on! They do provide good comedy with their competitive behaviour.
we’ve got Tasha going back to work posts to look forward too, the whole one hour a week cleaning. She can’t manage the upkeep of her own home 🤣
Even though they’ve both pissed me off a lot during all of this, They so come back with their hilarious stupid posts to give me a giggle and also cringe like mad!
Thinking of you and all the other teachers Maggie, what an awful situation to be in. I take my hat off to you. I’m glad my city has said no to the government opening schools on 1st June.
my city has too and I'm relieved.

Reactions: 1
Thank you for your kindness and thank you everyone else too. I’m still not in the UK and I’m actually glad. He has been downright nasty and if I ever try to talk to him he just tells me “you need to stop that anxiety” or something similar. Making me worried about when something absolutely awful happens, I’ll have zero support even though I’m expected to support him constantly. I know it’s hard on him too but he needs to wake up.

I am so sorry to hear about your relationship! Are you able to move out sometime, or him? Depression is always a struggle :( I hope you will be able to realize you are worthy of all the happiness that the world has to offer 💕

Reactions: 2
Tan really is a nasty bleep. Just duck off, why do you care so much?? You are not being helpful or making conversation with your comments to Tash, you are being nasty and are trying to show her up. You’ll always be 🦧 and he’ll never actually marry you. Sorry Hun. Now go back to filling your tiny pathetic house with rainbow tit which unfortunately has lost all meaning thanks to you.

Reactions: 10
Because she’s a dick 😂😂

Now she’s got a glass of wine with a goldfish in it! WTF 😂
Do you think when Nemos dad in finding Nemo was looking for him. He thought duck I’ve looked right through the ocean but maybe he’s in someones bleeping wine glass 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I REALLY want to follow the basket account but I know she will block whoever does......whoever did that is an absolute genius. Seriously well done!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I REALLY want to follow the basket account but I know she will block whoever does......whoever did that is an absolute genius. Seriously well done!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Do you think they will be able to report the account? Can’t see how it will go against any of instagrams rules. Perfect way to troll them 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.