Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Trascha describe nearly every person in the country’s current Friday night in?? Tea, tv, bed - simple 🤷🏻‍♀️ Mmm, so yummy 🤮 Such a try-hard!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More rainbow tat on 🦧 gram post! Ohhhhh I bet she got that M&S chicken today seeing as she's been there. The donuts and the gin purchased today! Deffo essential shopping you did there him! Bet she's read here and now doesn't dare post the chicken! Haha! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am finding Tanya’s new obsession with rainbow tat so offensive.. nobody wants to see it... actually, all we want is for her to bleeping stay at home... how hard is it? People are literally fighting on the front line every single day, risking their lives as nurses, doctors and other key workers. All she has to do is stay home... and she can’t even do that.. is deliberately trying to get ill or deliberately trying to spread the virus? I just don’t get her logic... All for the gram, all for the attention of strangers... seriously Tanya.. you’ve taken it too far... for fucks sake stay home... please.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These two have really made me wish that this is an end of world situation.

My husbands uncle has passed away, we have been fighting like absolutely crazy because I’ve felt so depressed and he isn’t supportive at all for some reason lately. I’ve had enough and these two are pushing me over the edge!!!!!
Much love, it’s a really hard time and it’s completely understandable you’re feeling awful xxx

Well bleep and cuntier haven’t disappointed today have they? Between making the rainbow a new theme, trips to the beach, deli and M&S. And Tasha finally clearing time in her busy schedule to do her nails and planning going back to ‘work’ when apparently she has been shopping for ‘her ladies’ all along? They’re just spectacular bellends the both of them, they just make me cringe now, I’m embarrassed for them. If it wasn’t for this thread and how lovely and hilarious you all are I’d have unfollowed long ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t stop giggling at the basketonthemove account, it needs its own rave thread every time I need cheering up a bit (which seems hourly not gonna lie) I check it out and in hysterics again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
‘Leftover lamb has gone in the freezer’ why does she feel the need to clarify this on every food post now? Who are you trying to convince you fat twit? Also that wink 🤮🤮 not an image of any ‘brownie points’ I want to have in my head thanks 🤮😂 taco, please tell miss piggy you enjoy her food to her fat face, what a bleeping odd relationship you have.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Just amazing honey... for gods sake, nothing riles me up more! You are probably sat next to each other you f/wit, just look over and tell her!!!! It makes me so angry :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
‘Leftover lamb has gone in the freezer’ why does she feel the need to clarify this on every food post now? Who are you trying to convince you fat twit? Also that wink 🤮🤮 not an image of any ‘brownie points’ I want to have in my head thanks 🤮😂 taco, please tell miss piggy you enjoy her food to her fat face, what a bleeping odd relationship you have.
bleeping brownie points, this only means she doesn’t have to go on top or lay on the wet spot!
She is still a bleep!!

Just amazing honey... for gods sake, nothing riles me up more! You are probably sat next to each other you f/wit, just look over and tell her!!!! It makes me so angry :mad:
Couldn’t agree with you more.
Wonder why he wants to get her pissed?

I wonder if they know about the hamper account, which by the way whoever did it.
I think you’re a legend!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I call bs. So you’ve roasted lamb and knocked up a biryani and been out for most of the day, then come home and sat around to drink wine? That’s an M & S ready meal if ever I saw one, it’s far too uniform to be homemade.

Also, biriyani is a real labour of love, takes hours to marinade before you even start to cook the several components I should know because I cook it, properly. What a thing to lie about

Reactions: 15
I hope she does get drunk on her goldfish wine! She might come raging at us on here! Will keep an eye out for "new member" or cutenose browsing! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Funny biriyani is a favourite, but the recipe hasn’t made it to your highlights. Never seen you show off the ingredient needed to partially colour your biriyani rice, tan either. I’m not talking about turmeric, just for the record.

Dead giveaway that supermarket pilau, rookie mistake. Hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The goldfish in the glass has left me speechless...how bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 14
m
What’s the betting they text each other when they’re sat in the same room or even right after sex?
‘Did I please you H2B?’
‘You were amazing cutenose. Those monkey noises make me come on strong!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
m

What’s the betting they text each other when they’re sat in the same room or even right after sex?
‘Did I please you H2B?’
‘You were amazing cutenose. Those monkey noises make me come on strong!’
omg dying 🤣🤣🤣 don’t even want to think about him grunting ‘cutenose’ but I just had a very disturbing image in my head then, sorry guys 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.