Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS.... ๐Ÿฆงis at the seaside! Shes banging on about not going out for 8 weeks apart from food shopping.... which we know has been at the bare minimum a daily occurrence!
Plus the picture she posts has food in it ๐Ÿท I'm just surprised there wasnt a bleeping Rainbow as well !
If she has nothing to feel guilty about, why does she have to say we havenโ€™t been out for 8 weeks and we were social distancing in her post? And why the duck does it have to involve food? Why canโ€™t she take some pictures of whatโ€™s around her and not what sheโ€™s stuffing in her big fat gob ๐Ÿท all the time! ๐Ÿ˜ก I think we can all her picture her on the beach, fat arse in the air, lining up her bagel and cans of drink for the gram! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh and I hope she took plenty of anti bac gel, as there are no public loos open where I live so you canโ€™t wash your hands, let alone have a wee! Maybe her and ๐ŸŒฎ where wearing Pampers! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That's 3 times ๐Ÿ—‘ hasn't declared AD/Gifted when she's had that mug in a photo ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ she keeps doing it with things she's 'gifted' like even when its months later you still have to mark it as gifted? Complete moron. Sometimes makes you think that she isn't actually gifted some stuff, she just makes it up.

Reactions: 10
She doesn't have this problem correctly labeling the bloomin JD seasoning shite! Never fails to let us know its an AD.

Reactions: 7
Bloody hell ... only trash and tan could make a theme from coronavirus.
Wonder if in a years time the rainbows will come out to remember covid.
Or will rainbows never been seen again?!
Im sure other nhs workers agree that it's an insult seeing every rainbow they post. It has no meaning to them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The kiddies can make the mocktail it's so easy to do. I would be worried if a 16 year old couldn't make up some squash! Ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
๐Ÿฆง has bought doughnuts today! ๐Ÿ˜ก Not sure why thereโ€™s only three! Maybe she ate one on her way home! Her and ๐Ÿ—‘ are eating for England!

Howling at the pic @Luce0331 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She'll be peddling JD Seasonings before long because after this she's gonna need to jump on Slimming World! I can't get over how much they eat considering they barely move! I don't eat half as much as them and I'm growing a human & moving alot ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ that's probably why they got the tv bed because she can't get up and down the stairs as easily anymore ๐Ÿท

Reactions: 8
๐Ÿฆง has bought doughnuts today! ๐Ÿ˜ก Not sure why thereโ€™s only three! Maybe she ate one on her way home! Her and ๐Ÿ—‘ are eating for England!

Howling at the pic @Luce0331 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Theyโ€™re M&S yumnuts, she must of called in whilst out doing her exercise ๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has she seriously gone to the beach? Unlimited exercise doesn't mean drive down the seaside especially when she's been playing human pinball around all the local shops.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahh I wish I knew yumnuts were essential items! I've wanted these since I saw them advertised. Unfortunately I haven't been shopping since a week before lockdown....my partner goes once a week and that doesn't include m&s ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜”

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.