Tasha/Tanya #18 ever expanding hips and lockdown slips #wedidntknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off Tanya,.. you are very skilled at playing the victim... maybe you should actually think about why people make those comments?? If you weren’t such a coronacunt, people wouldn’t need to tell you how it is.. You are such a wimp.. you can’t take anything you perceive as negative.. guess what, the Tattle world is getting bigger and it’s not going away so suggest you stop being such a twit and then we wouldn’t talk about you so much... but alas, you do love all the attention don’t you... gives you a buzz I suspect... you are that fucked up... you are desperate for people not to find out about Tattle... but yet you’ve actually directed more people to us.. including me (one day when you had one of your famous toddler tantrums)... please, stop with the rainbow tit... you are offending key workers.. Hahaha.. bet you’re gutted the rainbow tag lady isn’t following you - think she’s figured out you’re a bleep..

Plus its a lie, I follow and my comments have been limited-didnt make a nasty comment just stated a few facts-which were just deleted without comment. Wont block me becasue she doesnt want to lose any followers Cannot stand someone who cannot take any form of criticisim or even another viewpoint for that matter. Its always "you dont know my life" ahmmmm yes we do because its in every post you put up on Instagram. Im surprised she doesnt inform us when she makes a trip to the "WC"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes, where's the bloody hot tubs and more importantly where is Anita?! 😭 I miss her comments!...even if they don't 😔
#hopeanitiaisok
Does anyone follow Anita? I am sure someone did.
I feel I need to know she is well.
I hope she is ok!

#weaintgotahottub
We got a decking area
But no hot tub
We got a fat witch waiting to get in the hot tub
But we ain’t got a hot tub!
Praise the lord we got T&T 😂
They ruin everything! witches!

Reactions: 6
These two have really made me wish that this is an end of world situation.

My husbands uncle has passed away, we have been fighting like absolutely crazy because I’ve felt so depressed and he isn’t supportive at all for some reason lately. I’ve had enough and these two are pushing me over the edge!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How much money has Tan spent on rainbow themed crap?! It’s insane!!! Should have saved it for a house deposit. I must admit I have been online shopping a fair bit but for stuff I actually want/need, not just random crap for the gram.
How wet are these 2 gonna get when McDonalds And Costa reopen by the way?!

Reactions: 6
I feel smug that our McDonalds is open and we haven't been tempted! And when we do I wouldn't be posting it on the gram! I was driving my son to work last night and saw that Burger King drive through was open as well! Still not tempted to get one! Bet they would love to live here! KFC, McDonald's, Burger King and Costa all recently opened! They would for sure have had them all! Seeing as trash was going to be first in the queue to go to the tip!🤣

Maggie you sound like precious from come fly with me? Was it deliberate? Bloody love precious she's my fave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My husbands uncle has passed away, we have been fighting like absolutely crazy because I’ve felt so depressed and he isn’t supportive at all for some reason lately. I’ve had enough and these two are pushing me over the edge!!!!!
I'm so sorry about your husbands uncle 😔 sending you strength & hugs ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

So very sorry ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel smug that our McDonalds is open and we haven't been tempted! And when we do I wouldn't be posting it on the gram! I was driving my son to work last night and saw that Burger King drive through was open as well! Still not tempted to get one! Bet they would love to live here! KFC, McDonald's, Burger King and Costa all recently opened! They would for sure have had them all! Seeing as trash was going to be first in the queue to go to the tip!🤣

Maggie you sound like precious from come fly with me? Was it deliberate? Bloody love precious she's my fave 😂
Yes that’s her name, thank you I couldn’t remember her bloody name 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am so sorry, sending lots of ❤ And hugs.
We are always here. 🤗

• Heart

Sending you love ❤ Try and stay away from social media whilst you are feeling like this, it really doesn’t help. Just remember bad times don’t last forever x

• Heart

So sorry to hear this. I think relationships are all a bit fragile at the mo 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Who do we think has raced down to M&S to be the first to buy the new whole southern fried chicken!🤢 I'm thinking it will be 🦧😂
PhotoGrid_1589544191259.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
FFS.... 🦧is at the seaside! Shes banging on about not going out for 8 weeks apart from food shopping.... which we know has been at the bare minimum a daily occurrence!
Plus the picture she posts has food in it 🐷 I'm just surprised there wasnt a bleeping Rainbow as well !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What a coincidence. I too went to the beach and thought I recognized her sat there! 🦧😂
PhotoGrid_1589550210900.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Trasha saying she’s going back to work next week and it will be so nice to see her ladies.

I wouldn’t want her in my house if I knew she had been swanning around shops every single day! Can’t these ladies run a duster around themselves ffs?

Trasha is obviously claiming benefits as well because there’s been no mention of her being furloughed because it’s all cash in hand and not declared I bet!!!

Reactions: 14
More proof that tanya is a massive bellend flocking to the beach as soon as lockdown is slightly lifted! I'm still sticking by what we've been doing since the beginning only leaving the house for food and I've done a few walks with my eldest to get her used to the walk to nursery as soon as she can go back. Get back in your cage you coronacunt

Reactions: 14
Just because you CAN do something, doesn’t mean you HAVE to TANYA!!

As I was typing this, my Apple Watch starting up the breathing app 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.