Tasha/Tanya #12 OranguTAN & Trasha 2 peas in a pod both toxic wasteful lazy sods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these comments about the portion size. I'm smaller and a lot younger than her and I'd eat twice that not two takeaways in two nights tho

Reactions: 10
All these comments about the portion size. I'm smaller and a lot younger than her and I'd eat twice that not two takeaways in two nights tho
Well I’m sure you don’t sit and watch Netflix all day and have pre dinner snacks and alcohol and after dinner snacks!

Reactions: 10
Just when I thought there couldn’t be a more annoying word than yummy out comes fucking delish
If I was 12/13 years old, invited to my mates birthday and turned up to that shite donut wall & make your own pizzas, I’d have walked out to have a bottle of 20/20 in the bus shelter. Not big or clever but surely it’s more for 8 year olds not teenagers?

Reactions: 15
I fixed this for you Tasha, I felt that ‘wall’ was a bit of a stretch, you’re welcome

Reactions: 26
@Badger did Del leave his wife over his affair with Tanya or had he already left her when him and Tanya met?

Reactions: 3
*****IF***** it’s actually true

Reactions: 2
Why does trash keep saying she’s ‘pooped’ .Hoping she’s referring to being tired and not actually informing us she’s literally pooped ,although she does have a guest book on her bog so wouldn’t surprise me .Seems all she’s done is watch a channel 5 movie this afternoon (or was that yesterday ,her life seems to all blend into one day ) ,stick some donuts on a stand and take photos of her daughter and her mates pizzas.

Reactions: 11
Don’t be mean......she made 2 milkshakes for 6 ‘kiddies’ too

Reactions: 12
God I hope so

I’ve got one on this new found affair info
“Shag about... cheat.... have affairs, it’s an ashford thing”
Love it swimming

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.