Tasha Green

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ok. I just hadn't checked her out in a long time and didn't see her boyfriend on her insta. But silly me, I forgot she only posts ads šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜¹. Also I thought that relationship was doomed from the start so I'm surprised they are still together.

Yeah there is so little engagement or even likes on her posts it's weird. Like how could Pandora justify working with her again.

Is it common to move flats quite often in the UK? Because she is moving AGAIN. And what baffles me the most is that one of the reason is that her and her bf can't work properly because the lighting is not good. I mean... You're both content creators so surely that's something you'd pay attention to when visiting apartments in the first place?

Reactions: 2
Iā€™m sorry but that TikTok in the matching outfits with the sound from The Office is such an ick to me.

Is it common to move flats quite often in the UK? Because she is moving AGAIN. And what baffles me the most is that one of the reason is that her and her bf can't work properly because the lighting is not good. I mean... You're both content creators so surely that's something you'd pay attention to when visiting apartments in the first place?
A lot of people in their twenties do, mostly in London but also bigger cities. As people are often in house shares, 1 year leases or sublets so itā€™s not uncommon to move yearly.

but sheā€™s in her thirties and itā€™s concerning after 10 years she hasnā€™t saved enough to just buy a little flat for herself. She acts so young for her age

No itā€™s not normal to move that much, and I donā€™t think sheā€™s being honest about the reasons. Perhaps itā€™s financial šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø we have high inflation and mortgage costs in the UK at the moment, maybe their rent has been increased

duck me, why even bother to post on youtube anymore? comes back after a month, she says that after 3 holidays she needed to take a break from work, wtf? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
duck me, why even bother to post on youtube anymore? comes back after a month, she says that after 3 holidays she needed to take a break from work, wtf? :rolleyes:
So strange, just a random collection of clips. She says sheā€™s so so so so so busy and burnt out and needing time off workā€¦ what work?? Taking a few shots for insta?! Get a real job

Reactions: 1
Does she have another real job maybe?šŸ˜‚ I never understand how she has so much money.
I always wondered that about her. She's so inconsistent I'd be surprised she's making a living solely off Instagram. The only times she showed up on YouTube recently was because of her Sky partnership. The only sponsored trips she goes on to are always through friends (Sammy had her as +1 once) or her bf.

She is INSUFFERABLE.
Constantly needs a break, same cycle with her. Tells us she's back, will be more consistent and then goes awol again.
She really needs to re-evaluate her life because her career will not last.
She does not act her age at all.

Reactions: 5
I'm always so confused ... how hard is it to make a reel every so often?

And yeah she has been doing this for literally years now...

She has zero work ethic but even the Sky partnership wouldā€™ve set her up for months. It was like a year long deal rifht? She wouldā€™ve got at leastttt 20k for that. It was probably a lot more tbh. Thatā€™s how she can manage to do duck all most of the time. These people get paid disgusting amounts.

Reactions: 3
I used to love Tasha but honestly her content is so boring now. She is so boy obsessed - constantly jumping into new relationships. I find her insufferable to watch when all she does is complain and talk about how 'exhausted' she is. Like girl you take IG photos for a living. Her flat always looks an absolute state and cluttered no wonder she always feels overwhelmed or whatever tit she says. I've had to unfollow and unsubscribe.

Reactions: 6
I used to love Tasha but honestly her content is so boring now. She is so boy obsessed - constantly jumping into new relationships. I find her insufferable to watch when all she does is complain and talk about how 'exhausted' she is. Like girl you take IG photos for a living. Her flat always looks an absolute state and cluttered no wonder she always feels overwhelmed or whatever tit she says. I've had to unfollow and unsubscribe.
Yeah sheā€™s so doom and gloom. Like what even is her content? Just posts nothing then a tit ā€œupdateā€ video with vague explanations about her life

I donā€™t understand why she doesnā€™t post ACTUAL content, styling videos, topic videos, discussion etc
Iā€™d love to know how she sustains herself. Sheā€™s literally not grown at all since she first started

Yeah sheā€™s so doom and gloom. Like what even is her content? Just posts nothing then a tit ā€œupdateā€ video with vague explanations about her life

I donā€™t understand why she doesnā€™t post ACTUAL content, styling videos, topic videos, discussion etc
Iā€™d love to know how she sustains herself. Sheā€™s literally not grown at all since she first started
I think she doesnā€™t because sheā€™s lazy and she can afford not to. Sheā€™s probably living off the Sky Cinema money. A year long deal with a big brand like that pays Ā£20k at an absolute minimum.

Sheā€™s mentioned sheā€™s been in Turkey having some kind of cosmetic procedure done that she wanted for a whileā€¦ any idea?

• Wow
Seriously? Her nose was perfectly proportionate to the rest of her features.

Social media has been so toxic for her mental health.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6