Tasha Green

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her? I’ve followed her for years, I really don’t know how she pays for London rent and can look after herself she hardly posts anything on YouTube. Just every so often a video to explain why she’s been away and then to disappear again. I don’t mind her, though see she’s making lame tiktoks like her pal Sammi Maria… you’re too old for these lip syncing videos, stopppp

Reactions: 2
I just came here to ask if anyone knows how her dog died? Just watching her video about it now :(

Reactions: 1
I just came here to ask if anyone knows how her dog died? Just watching her video about it now :(
I don’t know, such a shame though. Her video brought tears to my eyes she really loved that dog. Think she said he passed away in Manchester but she wasn’t with him? Sounds traumatic

Does anyone follow her? I’ve followed her for years, I really don’t know how she pays for London rent and can look after herself she hardly posts anything on YouTube. Just every so often a video to explain why she’s been away and then to disappear again. I don’t mind her, though see she’s making lame tiktoks like her pal Sammi Maria… you’re too old for these lip syncing videos, stopppp
I follow her! Yeah I deffo think she’s struggling financially, she also seems crap at saving and just spends. She’s also got a new bf that she’s now moving to Manchester for??? She literally needs to grow up a bit, be single and stop acting like a teenager at her big age

Reactions: 4
I appreciate that she seems a lot more candid about her life in recent videos - the pressures of caring for her dad, her break-up and the financial strain of living in London.

I didn't realise she had a boyfriend already, but it wouldn't surprise me - she seems like someone who is a lot more comfortable being in a relationship. I really thought she was moving to start a new life independently 😬

I genuinely sympathise about her dog, but I don't understand why so many Youtubers choose to be ambiguous about it. We don't need to hear any traumatic details, but a simple 'he escaped and got run over' (for example) would put an end to any unpleasant speculation.

Reactions: 5
I appreciate that she seems a lot more candid about her life in recent videos - the pressures of caring for her dad, her break-up and the financial strain of living in London.

I didn't realise she had a boyfriend already, but it wouldn't surprise me - she seems like someone who is a lot more comfortable being in a relationship. I really thought she was moving to start a new life independently 😬

I genuinely sympathise about her dog, but I don't understand why so many Youtubers choose to be ambiguous about it. We don't need to hear any traumatic details, but a simple 'he escaped and got run over' (for example) would put an end to any unpleasant speculation.
When Tasha said there was nothing she could've done to have prevented it, I took that as in it was something that would've happened regardless of him being with her or not. So it must've been something like a seizure or a heart attack.
I feel for her as last year my beloved 7 year old cat had a heart attack and I went from seeing her completely fine and playful like her usual self, to coming home a few hours later to find her dead. It was so so horrible. 😢
I already knew Tasha can't be single, so it doesn't come as a shock that she's relocating over a boyfriend.
I admire her for being such a good daughter always looking after her father. I wonder who he'll stay with when she moves? Also, when she talked about breaking up, I couldn't help but think maybe the fact that she had to take care of her father played a part in it? No idea.
She has really messed up her face, goodness gracious. 😬😬
She was so stunning!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
It can't be just me who thinks she still looks incredible? I think she's stunning.

Reactions: 5
It can't be just me who thinks she still looks incredible? I think she's stunning.
She is gorgeous, it does make me sad that someone as naturally beautiful as her still feels the need to get Botox/fillers. Just shows the normalisation of these procedures amongst influencers. I think she deals with imposter syndrome, she could definitely work more as she has such a great look and seems like a really nice girl. Realise I’m a hypocrite for saying that and starting this thread - just wanted to know other people’s views. I am rooting for her!

Reactions: 3
I'm rooting for her too.

I started following her when she was about 19 and still at uni. I liked that she was quite free-spirited and had all these creative interests and potential - modelling, photography, design, music. Ten years later, I get the impression that she isn't fulfilled by doing YT/IG, but it's by far the most lucrative of her pursuits. I'm curious about what she'll be doing five years from now.

I have ways been baffled by why she bought that dog, especially as a vegan... kind of shocking tbh. Adopt don't shop. Also going from her videos it clearly had respiratory issues.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for starting this thread. I like her and have followed her for years but she's always come across as a bit lost...now more than ever.
I've always got the impression that she only puts about one per cent of her life on line and I reckon the rest of it is quite chaotic.

She's always been very inconsistent on utube, taking long breaks and then returns promising to be more regular...followed by another long break.
I always wonder if its a lack of motivation or a lack of confidence. Either way its a shame because she has great fashion sense and also a lovely singing voice.

She never really explained what happened with the last boyfriend and going by her insta stories it seems there might be a new one on the scene. I hope he's a goodun because she seems utterly broken (totally understandable) on her latest video and she will need good support to get her through the tragedy of losing her beloved dog.

I'm still lowkey annoyed she made that video talking about needing a change of scenery and a lower cost of living, then asked her viewers to guess which city she had in mind. I was thinking about cool UK cities she might enjoy and came up with Bristol. Come to find out, she was just moving for a man all along 🤣

Reactions: 11
I just saw her video about her dog - I really feel for her. My dog died very suddenly this year too (the vet said she must have ingested poison on a walk on the beach) and it was very traumatic. I hope she is doing okay without him.

She always seems a bit lost to me. She is gorgeous, but doesn't seem to have found her place in the world. Looking after her father must be tough.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad someone started a thread! I used to follow her thread back on GG but even on there it was never very active.

Am I the only one who thought the story about her dog was so odd?! She literally posted a video of her on the train with the him and then the very next slide was her saying he’d passed away. She didn’t even take any time for herself before announcing it it was so strange. So sad though. :( I agree she could’ve shared some vague details. I’d hate to think she’d left him alone and went out with her boyfriend and then when they came back he had choked on something or had a seizure 💔 he always did have a lot of health problems bless him.

I like Tasha but she is so LAZY. She has always put next to no effort into her channels and always promises more or big things coming or some sort of consistency and then it never comes. Also she can never be single which I think is sad. She’s been in serious relationships since like age 14 and she’s 30 this year. She truly wastes no time! She wasn’t single for very long after David right? Obvs met her new guy during lockdown as well. Now she’s moving cities for him. She does seem like a teenager atm though; postings pics of them holding hands and videos of them kissing etc. Glad she’s happy though!

Reactions: 6