Tasha Green

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious about her move to Manchester, presumably to be closer to her bf but she’s not actually getting a place with him. Priced out of London maybe? How she affords to live has always baffled me she’s barely above the level of microinfluencer imo. I don’t think she ever quite had the right personality type to really blow up online, similarly to beautycrush in that sense (who did manage to blow up but only because she’s one of the OG’s) - basically both very pretty girls who can pull together great outfits, but they don’t have that entertaining showmanship that makes you want to listen to them talk about anything and everything. Not necessarily that she’s boring, she could be really fun irl, just doesn’t have the ability to really draw you in with their online content. I do agree with an above commenter that it would’ve been nice to see her settle down with someone more down to earth, I also find the thirst trap Tiktoks abit juvenile and cringey.

Reactions: 4
Curious about her move to Manchester, presumably to be closer to her bf but she’s not actually getting a place with him.
The fact that it's just a 6 month lease makes me think that she's just trying to prove herself something but she'll live together with her bf as soon as that lease is over. She says she went for that 6 month lease because she needed something immediately and she didn't get a chance to visit more than 2 flats but in that case, why didn't she just temporary live with her bf for a month until she could find a flat that she really likes? I also noticed that she was using 'we' a lot in her vlog like 'we don't have a full length mirror'... But she's living alone?

Reactions: 1
To hear she's moving to Manchester to be close to her BF is quite pathetic. She needs to stop being desperate and chasing guys. Imagine he doesn't ask her to move in with him after her lease is up?

Anyway, I can see she's still putting too much fillers on her face, especially her cheekbones, and I wish she would stop.

Reactions: 2
Is she living with her boyfriend already? In her latest vlog, she hides in the laundry room to whisper and explain how she ordered gifts for his birthday and they have been with the concierge for 2 days and she doesn't know how to get them upstairs without him seeing. Surely if you're living on your own you could just pick them up once he's gone (especially as his birthday is 3 weeks later so plenty of opportunities)? She also mentions he's waiting for an ASOS delivery meaning he gets his parcels delivered at her (??? Or their lol) place. Living alone didn't last for long...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she living with her boyfriend already?
Maybe they live in the same building? I also think that when her lease is up, they will move in together, she always finds a way to split rent. I'm surprised of how careless she was to show us the whole view outside her window, if you live in Manchester you will know where and how easy it is to find.

Reactions: 3
I would get the ick so bad if my boyfriend did posts like this 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would get the ick so bad if my boyfriend did posts like this 🤢

Ngl if she didn’t get the ick from his dancing “thirst trap” tiktoks then I doubt she ever will 😭

My friend sent one of them to me way before he was with Tash and I literally told her ‘this isn’t sexy to me at alllll’ haha. Something about the thought of him setting up the camera and doing his little dance number while eye bleeping the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t think she has addressed it but I noticed on her boyfriends insta story he had made her a breakfast with eggs and smoked salmon.
Yeah, I saw that and thought it was a bit strange. Not that she can’t do as she pleases but in the past she made such an instance about meat & animal products to go on and eat smoked salmon with runny eggs lmao

Tasha has always been inauthentic in that way. She just follows trends, and that was probably her biggest motivation for being vegan.

I see her friend Lina Mar, who is also a small influencer like Tasha, is always working hard no matter what. She's always putting out more meaningful content and keeping herself busy. You can tell despite her small following, she is actually passionate about being an influencer.

Tasha, on the other hand, honesty drains the energy out of me. Her content is so lacking in substance. Don't get me wrong, she posts regularly on IG, but the quality of posts isn't there, and seems half-hearted.
And I wonder if Tasha is still really close to Sammi? I'm sure there are.

Reactions: 6
I’m wondering if she’ll ever address it if she’s not vegan anymore.
Love the new hair though! And a lot of people are interested in her hair and meals, but she mostly makes fashion content. Missed opportunities. We’ve been waiting years for her Music Mondays 🥲

And I feel like she is looking different (again). I guess it’s botox, maybe fillers? She mentioned botox briefly in her last video.

Maybe I’m naive but her face looks more natural now? I haven’t seen her vids in ages but from looking at her recent IG pics she looks less distorted and filler-y.

Her fashion sense is so disjointed though. At her age I would expect her to be less of a trend hopper. Not to police women’s fashion choices (I say as I proceed to police her fashion choices) but she looks so … tiktok? Or gen Z or however to explain it.

How often does tasha do youtube ADs? Her new video doesn't say ad in the title or thumbnail, just a quick line at the end of description.
Pretty much all her content involves a paid ad now. I was scrolling through her Instagram and its just ad after ad after ad.

How is she still getting ads and sponsorships? Pandora would pay a lot I think. Her content is non existent. I do like Tasha but she has to be the laziest influencer out there. Who follows her anymore?

How is she still getting ads and sponsorships? Pandora would pay a lot I think. Her content is non existent. I do like Tasha but she has to be the laziest influencer out there. Who follows her anymore?
I unfollowed her a couple weeks ago. I used to enjoy her content, but now it’s only ad after ad. Also wondering how she is making a living out of this…

I only follow her on youtube and she is so inconsistent there but clearly enough to pay rent and bills. She is also struggling with her mental health but doesn't say if she is getting help with it. Her last video she said she might leave manchester when lease is up.