Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

d0llhouse

I'm still lowkey annoyed she made that video talking about needing a change of scenery and a lower cost of living, then asked her viewers to guess which city she had in mind. I was thinking about cool UK cities she might enjoy and came up with Bristol. Come to find out, she was just moving for a man all along 🤣

Reactions: 11

Binx

VIP Member
Just another botched turkey job that the NHS has to use resources to fix

Reactions: 10

Binx

VIP Member
I feel like once this SkyCinema ad runs out (must've got paid for a series of ads across a number of videos) she'll stop making content again

Reactions: 7

d0llhouse

Youtubers who disappear for weeks or months at a time and only return when they have a sponsor always feel so disingenuous.

I've always felt that she should have tried to forge a real career after uni instead of going 'full-time' with social media. I really don't think it serves her spiritually or supports her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to love Tasha but honestly her content is so boring now. She is so boy obsessed - constantly jumping into new relationships. I find her insufferable to watch when all she does is complain and talk about how 'exhausted' she is. Like girl you take IG photos for a living. Her flat always looks an absolute state and cluttered no wonder she always feels overwhelmed or whatever shit she says. I've had to unfollow and unsubscribe.

Reactions: 6

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’m glad someone started a thread! I used to follow her thread back on GG but even on there it was never very active.

Am I the only one who thought the story about her dog was so odd?! She literally posted a video of her on the train with the him and then the very next slide was her saying he’d passed away. She didn’t even take any time for herself before announcing it it was so strange. So sad though. :( I agree she could’ve shared some vague details. I’d hate to think she’d left him alone and went out with her boyfriend and then when they came back he had choked on something or had a seizure 💔 he always did have a lot of health problems bless him.

I like Tasha but she is so LAZY. She has always put next to no effort into her channels and always promises more or big things coming or some sort of consistency and then it never comes. Also she can never be single which I think is sad. She’s been in serious relationships since like age 14 and she’s 30 this year. She truly wastes no time! She wasn’t single for very long after David right? Obvs met her new guy during lockdown as well. Now she’s moving cities for him. She does seem like a teenager atm though; postings pics of them holding hands and videos of them kissing etc. Glad she’s happy though!

nyclr

She says in her vlog post, she hasn’t liked her nose for twenty years. It was too bulbous and wide at the tip. She actually had cartilage from her rib removed for this procedure.

I can not believe she actually believes her before nose was big and stuff.

• Wow
  • Haha

d0llhouse

Seriously? Her nose was perfectly proportionate to the rest of her features.

Social media has been so toxic for her mental health.

• Wow
  • Sad

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Tasha has always been inauthentic in that way. She just follows trends, and that was probably her biggest motivation for being vegan.

I see her friend Lina Mar, who is also a small influencer like Tasha, is always working hard no matter what. She's always putting out more meaningful content and keeping herself busy. You can tell despite her small following, she is actually passionate about being an influencer.

Tasha, on the other hand, honesty drains the energy out of me. Her content is so lacking in substance. Don't get me wrong, she posts regularly on IG, but the quality of posts isn't there, and seems half-hearted.
And I wonder if Tasha is still really close to Sammi? I'm sure there are.

Cloak

VIP Member
It can't be just me who thinks she still looks incredible? I think she's stunning.

Reactions: 5

nothereforthat

Her boyfriend gives me second hand embarrassment, but at the same time I can't look away! His tik toks come up on my FYP and they are so cringeyyy.

k14041404

Honestly, she needs therapy not surgery and she also needs to get a job, one where she's not staring at herself all day.

Sunfl0wer_

Is she living with her boyfriend already? In her latest vlog, she hides in the laundry room to whisper and explain how she ordered gifts for his birthday and they have been with the concierge for 2 days and she doesn't know how to get them upstairs without him seeing. Surely if you're living on your own you could just pick them up once he's gone (especially as his birthday is 3 weeks later so plenty of opportunities)? She also mentions he's waiting for an ASOS delivery meaning he gets his parcels delivered at her (??? Or their lol) place. Living alone didn't last for long...

• Haha

uninspired

She is INSUFFERABLE.
Constantly needs a break, same cycle with her. Tells us she's back, will be more consistent and then goes awol again.
She really needs to re-evaluate her life because her career will not last.
She does not act her age at all.

d0llhouse

I appreciate that she seems a lot more candid about her life in recent videos - the pressures of caring for her dad, her break-up and the financial strain of living in London.

I didn't realise she had a boyfriend already, but it wouldn't surprise me - she seems like someone who is a lot more comfortable being in a relationship. I really thought she was moving to start a new life independently 😬

I genuinely sympathise about her dog, but I don't understand why so many Youtubers choose to be ambiguous about it. We don't need to hear any traumatic details, but a simple 'he escaped and got run over' (for example) would put an end to any unpleasant speculation.

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Yeah I'm not a fan.. it looks weird. Not sure if that is cos aesthetically it looks weird or I'm just used to how she looked before. Anyway I'm just glad it's subtle enough and she didn't drastically change how she looks.. she still mostly looks herself.

I remember her getting injections or filler or something in her jaw before and I honestly couldn't understand what "issue" she was referring to that she wanted to change .. just didn't see it at all.

If she got a job she would have less mental health issues. I only say that cos I kind of relate to what she's experiencing... I remember being obsessed about something appearance related when I was unemployed and had too much time on my hands. I think that's why she always jumps into relationships too.. not much else going on.

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Curious about her move to Manchester, presumably to be closer to her bf but she’s not actually getting a place with him. Priced out of London maybe? How she affords to live has always baffled me she’s barely above the level of microinfluencer imo. I don’t think she ever quite had the right personality type to really blow up online, similarly to beautycrush in that sense (who did manage to blow up but only because she’s one of the OG’s) - basically both very pretty girls who can pull together great outfits, but they don’t have that entertaining showmanship that makes you want to listen to them talk about anything and everything. Not necessarily that she’s boring, she could be really fun irl, just doesn’t have the ability to really draw you in with their online content. I do agree with an above commenter that it would’ve been nice to see her settle down with someone more down to earth, I also find the thirst trap Tiktoks abit juvenile and cringey.

Reactions: 4