Tasha Green

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m also rooting for Tasha, she seems depressed. But I hope this move will do her well and maybe she’ll find the time to talk to someone professionally. She’s been through ALOT in the last year.

Sorry, if she has mentioned or it's been discussed but where is her dad now that she's moved?

Reactions: 1
Oh, screenshots? He thirst traps too much so not surprised.
And made a point of putting this up lol

A couple of weeks back he put a post saying anyone who sends him flirty messages will be blocked cos he has a woman...sounds like he can't resist temptation lol....he's wasting time he should be spending with her maybe going through messages and blocking unwanted ones

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her boyfriends thirst traps on TikTok/IG are so cringe and embarrassing. She really doesn’t have the right energy for all these TikTok sounds she’s using to hopefully become viral. Her dance moves are off in some of them.

Reactions: 3
I still don’t get it… How does she sustain herself financially?? Hasn’t put a YouTube video up in a month and doesn’t get many views, how can she afford a flat in london?

Her boyfriend is super cringe. Wish she would get with somebody more down to earth.
Yeah, the model/wannabe-influencer thing is not appealing to me, but they seem to have a lot in common. Like most Youtubers, I think she'd benefit from someone more stable.
I still don’t get it… How does she sustain herself financially?? Hasn’t put a YouTube video up in a month and doesn’t get many views, how can she afford a flat in london?
I think she's living in Manchester now and she's just posted a Kiehls #ad on Instagram. But I agree that her work rate is minimal.

Reactions: 2
Her boyfriend gives me second hand embarrassment, but at the same time I can't look away! His tik toks come up on my FYP and they are so cringeyyy.

Reactions: 5
Oh tit! I'd only scanned his IG, I had no idea he has nearly 800k followers on TikTok. The try-hard thirst trapping is REAL.

Why does she insist on wearing her leggings so pulled up that they give her a massive camel-toe?

• Haha
She’s posted the weirdest, driest advert on her YouTube channel. Her heart doesn’t seem into it at all, it’s so weird with this little interview but where she just seems like she doesn’t want to be there. Also from the comments look like she didn’t disclose it was an ad at first, now it says ad in lower case letters in the title. Got to pay the bills somehow I guess.

Reactions: 1
Youtubers who disappear for weeks or months at a time and only return when they have a sponsor always feel so disingenuous.

I've always felt that she should have tried to forge a real career after uni instead of going 'full-time' with social media. I really don't think it serves her spiritually or supports her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think she hinted at falling out with her dad? No mention of him for months and then suddenly confirmed he’s gone and that she’s been going through some things.

I can’t get over how tit her work ethic is. Promises again and again to do better, but ultimately goes back to only posting when she’s got an ad to shill. I used to really like her fashion vids way back in the day when she was close with Sammi and sunbeamsjess. Her channel hasnt really grown since then for obvious reasons!

Reactions: 4
I’m watching the second Mango video… Brittany really tried, I really like the all black look on her and the pointy denim top in the double denim.

It’s not her fault the jeans fit terribly and they didn’t tailor her clothes! Why would you pay so much to create content and not spend the extra to tailor the outfits Mango!?

Oops the comment above is on the wrong page!! I’ve made a request to remove it

A note on Tasha though, her new vlog was deathly boring, I watched a few minutes and then fast forwarded. I want to see what she does outside of her flat….

[