Tasha Green

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know why her dog died? Also what happened to the second dog she had at the same time as pierre before he died?

Her content has been inconsistent and she has been struggling with mental health for years and years now. Hope she is getting help for that.

Does anyone know why her dog died? Also what happened to the second dog she had at the same time as pierre before he died?
I think her other dog stayed with her ex when they split up. Now she’s got a new dog with her new boyfriend, even though she’s not sure where she’s going to be living in a couple of months… I’m sure she loves her dog and previous dogs very much, but it’s just not very responsible. That’s before I even begin to go into going to a breeder vs adopting

Reactions: 2
I think her other dog stayed with her ex when they split up. Now she’s got a new dog with her new boyfriend, even though she’s not sure where she’s going to be living in a couple of months… I’m sure she loves her dog and previous dogs very much, but it’s just not very responsible. That’s before I even begin to go into going to a breeder vs adopting
I've never had dogs but just did a quick search on how much french bulldogs are near me and omg over a months rent, some even triple

Her content has been inconsistent and she has been struggling with mental health for years and years now. Hope she is getting help for that.
She has so much potential but it doesn't seem to be a priority to grow. Unless she has a secret second job that doesn't want to share

Last edited:
Does she ever say how her Dad is doing? She took him into her London flat as he was seemingly quite ill. They seemed to have a nice relationship but she hasn't mentioned him since she moved up to Manchester (unless I've missed it)

Does she ever say how her Dad is doing? She took him into her London flat as he was seemingly quite ill. They seemed to have a nice relationship but she hasn't mentioned him since she moved up to Manchester (unless I've missed it)
I don't think she's mentioned him recently, but before moving to Manchester she did say that she hadn't realised what a toll that entire situation had taken on her mental health. The impression given was that things may have become quite tense by the end - not surprising given she was dealing with a break-up and struggling to financially support herself (and, presumably, her dad) while living in London.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think her and her Dad seemed to have a nice relationship but that still must have been hard. I wonder did that contribute to the breakdown of her relationship with her boyfriend. I remember they were sleeping on a mattress in the living area for a long time. It was very nice of her to help her dad like that but definitely must have been stressful.

Reactions: 1
I feel like she implied they fell out at the end? There was no resolution to the story. One day he was gone and never mentioned again. But she did mention feeling used and going through things at the time…

It's definitely interesting to hear her talking about her 'parents' for her mother and father-in-law... She never referred to her mom's partner as a dad before. I don't know if she just did that switch because they're married now?

• Sad
I also think she fell out with her dad.
And about the dogs: french bulldogs suffer their whole life from health problems. I dont understand why she chose another one

I always found it selfish that her dad wasn't in her life much growing up, but wanted her to look after him in his old age. I don't she why she should have to give up her freedom tbh. I'm sure he has a proper carer now.

Reactions: 4
I like Tasha, but Canada Goose trip to Sweden?! Not exactly vegan friendly (I know she’s clearly eating meat now but just does not go with her whole vibe). In the video you see the Canada Goose branded stuff but she fails to mention it… hmm

I’m shocked Tash is getting paid influencer trips at all ngl. She gets less thank 1k likes on most of her posts. Influencer finances will never cease to confuse me, she’s basically at micro level now if not less, but can somehow still sustain herself without a real job?

She didn't get paid for this trip. Her boyfriend did. She was just his +1. Hence why she never mentioned the brand.

She's too inconsistent to get such opportunities but somehow often get to enjoy them anyway through someone else (I remember her being Sammi's +1 for at least one brand trip as well).

I feel like once this SkyCinema ad runs out (must've got paid for a series of ads across a number of videos) she'll stop making content again

Reactions: 7
Honestly what is Tasha’s online identity anymore? She barely makes content, and the little content she does make receives very little attention. Also her gen z cosplay outfits look sooo costume-y. It doesn’t feel like this is her actual sense of style. I know she got priced out of London but I can’t wrap my head around how she even affords life in Manchester? Especially in this economy. She must have good savings or being a micro level influencer must pay far better than I could imagine.

Has she broken up with her boyfriend?

How does she still get paid ads? That Pandora ad on her insta has only 370 likes and 17 comments.

Has she broken up with her boyfriend?

How does she still get paid ads? That Pandora ad on her insta has only 370 likes and 17 comments.
He took her most recent pic like a week ago so doubt it. And honestly I think she must have long term relationships with staff at these brands so they just keep working with her. She’s sooooooooo boring as a creator despite being real pretty

Reactions: 1
He took her most recent pic like a week ago so doubt it. And honestly I think she must have long term relationships with staff at these brands so they just keep working with her. She’s sooooooooo boring as a creator despite being real pretty
She’s pretty and takes a good photo… that’s it. I don’t see how she can survive off few and far between sponsorships. No wonder she always seems depressed, no focus or anything really to keep her busy