Tasha Green

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nose is stunning I genuinely don’t get it??? I can usually try and see what might bother someone but this is so sad

Reactions: 2
Yup... so sad... she's a conventionally stunning and beautiful person. She must have body dysmorphia.

It could be health/sinus related but her saying she doesn't want to minimise how serious surgery is makes me think it was cosmetic.
IMG_3425.png

gets her nose done but walks around willingly with that hair colour

She says in her vlog post, she hasn’t liked her nose for twenty years. It was too bulbous and wide at the tip. She actually had cartilage from her rib removed for this procedure.

I can not believe she actually believes her before nose was big and stuff.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you guys like her new nose? It looks good but I’m struggling to see much difference from the old one!

Reactions: 3
Do you guys like her new nose? It looks good but I’m struggling to see much difference from the old one!
Same here, I barely see any difference which somehow saddens me even more. It's as if she had played with some IG story filters for ages and started to enjoy her slightly smaller nose and got convinced her actual nose was too big. And honestly it's easy to let that kind of little things to your head because there was one filter I liked to use on my professional account as I thought it was giving me what good lighting would usually do: looking a bit softer, a bit more color. After a while, I started wondering why I felt ugly looking at myself with normal settings. It turned out, that filter was actually making my nose a liiiiittle bit thinner in a very subtle way. I've never had any issues with my nose, yet the filter got me thinking about it for a minute. Tasha wants to look like all the other 'typical' influencers so badly 😥 but she's so beautiful! I wish she could see it.

her nose bridge literally looks like a long rectangle now :(

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah I'm not a fan.. it looks weird. Not sure if that is cos aesthetically it looks weird or I'm just used to how she looked before. Anyway I'm just glad it's subtle enough and she didn't drastically change how she looks.. she still mostly looks herself.

I remember her getting injections or filler or something in her jaw before and I honestly couldn't understand what "issue" she was referring to that she wanted to change .. just didn't see it at all.

If she got a job she would have less mental health issues. I only say that cos I kind of relate to what she's experiencing... I remember being obsessed about something appearance related when I was unemployed and had too much time on my hands. I think that's why she always jumps into relationships too.. not much else going on.

Reactions: 5
I wonder how she’ll feel about her nose job now she’s had all these issues with infections, hospital stays and now another operation.

I wondered about that too. It was sooo unnecessary in the first place and now this..

it’s sad that she is going through all of this now for a surgery that she didn’t need to get it.
Oh damn thanks for posting. That sounds horrible, and like it’s going on for a while. Hope she’s doing okay. Will be interesting to see how she address this (if she does a sit down talk video) as it was an elective surgery that was completely unnecessary

I think she will make content about it for sure. I do think it is a crappy thing to happen regardless of whether the surgery was elective or not. She always seems to have her life on hold over something though...

Just another botched turkey job that the NHS has to use resources to fix

Reactions: 10
Just another botched turkey job that the NHS has to use resources to fix
Yes I did think if that too. The statistics on that kind of thing would be interesting. There is basically no after care being provided and probably part of the reason why it is so much cheaper. Then the NHS ends up providing it.

She’s back. She says her nose will never be same. So sad because it was genuinely unnecessary

• Wow
I feel bad that she’s back to using filters which suggests she’s no longer happy with how her new nose looks. She’s still an extremely stunning girl though.