Tasha and Tanya #6 Tan's Spooky Pie was a right looker. Tash's Jack Skellington just ain't Pukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s posted 14 times today. 14. And a few of those posts have multiple pictures. Honestly can’t get my head around it 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I want someone to ask Tasha what the Stacey Solomon reference is all about I’m still confused

Reactions: 2
I want someone to ask Tasha what the Stacey Solomon reference is all about I’m still confused
Maybe it’s some loose women reference that the rest of us don’t get because we’ve got jobs and don’t sit on our arses watching tv in the middle of the day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She’s posted 14 times today. 14. And a few of those posts have multiple pictures. Honestly can’t get my head around it 🤣
I know! 19 in total for the weekend! Filled with food, tat, a trip to the cinema and picking pumpkins! Why does she feel she has to share so much of her life with us? Does she not realise we all do these things anyway! (Apart from buying tat!) she is so sad. I can’t believe the money she must waste just for the Gram! Why can’t her and her family have gone for a walk yesterday, spending time together away from her phone and enjoying all that is “free” around them! Instead of constantly setting a scene, taking a photo and putting it on her grid!

Reactions: 1
The Stacey reference doesn’t even make sense but she’s had to shoehorn her name into the post because tan mentioned Stacey. She’s so desperate

Reactions: 3
OMG she’s even copied the Mwahahaha 🤢

It seriously is sad that she can’t come up with her own ideas.
I can’t get my head around why she blatantly copies Tanya and Tasha is just not arsed about it at all!

Last edited:
Can’t believe she made her kids be quiet so she can get a pic of that tacky picture for the gram 🤣 definition of obsessed

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she made her kids be quiet so she can get a pic of that tacky picture for the gram 🤣 definition of obsessed
I dont think it was true. Lets be real, there was probably no one in the living room with her and she was just making out she asked everyone to be quiet. Shes always in that room on her own anyway watching films and pretending people are with her 😂

Oh my god.. hate to think how long she spent on her bedroom floor trying to get the perfect angel for her crappy bed picture... I can’t stop laughing at the ridiculousness of it all.. her desperation for attention is at an all time high.. she is coming across as really manic... suspect she’s close to needing to be sectioned.. her behaviour is so far away from normal adult behaviour...

Reactions: 5
I can’t help but sit and think what my friends would do if I started doing extreme themes like these muppets especially Tasha and oh my lord they’d rip me to shreds for it. I’m 26 years old and honestly they’d laugh at me. I already told them I’m taking my LO (who is 4 btw) pumpkin picking and they were like ffs prepare for the photos then 😂 honestly I find this thread hilarious

• Heart
I'm sure bitching about Trasha at work would also put a smile on Tan's face today, not just that crumpet, but don't think she'd be putting that on the gram 😬

0D2B6A8C-B6E6-460E-88C5-852BB79C60C1.jpeg

God she’s bleeping mental isn’t she!

On Christmas Day they’re having Yorkshire puddings on their roast so she’s got to find Yorkshire puddings pjs, some Yorkshire pudding flavoured lambrini, Yorkshire pudding bubble bath and she’s actually going to dress up as a Yorkshire pudding :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it was last xmas, trash and chubster Tan had xmas day together and they all looked hideously miserable it was pure comedy.

the 'kiddies' looked bored at being forced to play with their 'cousins', although not real cousins eh Tanya, he won't put a ring on it while youre still gossiping and bitching about your sister in law to people at work. Hun take our advice, these people you gossip to, they walk away laughing, and then tell others. But they are laughing at you my friend. just call it quits and either dont talk to your family, or be a woman and speak up without the awful passive aggressiveness.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.