Tasha and Tanya #6 Tan's Spooky Pie was a right looker. Tash's Jack Skellington just ain't Pukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea. I thought 11/12? If you read the comments on the advent calendar from yesterday, Trash says she is walking her “ladies” dogs 5 days a week and earning “a lovely little wage”

Mine would as well. He would play along if it was done for children but if they’re teenagers that nonsense wouldn’t fly.
Olivia is walking other peoples dogs? Now then, id give my eye to bet shes not insured to do that. And trash will be liable for prosecution should anything happen.

why are they both getting thrills over Stacey Solomon? it is because she has a new brand in primark and these two old hags are desperate to be influences for the brand or shop. I would be so embarrassed if I was her kids, we already know James cant stand her and I don't blame him. we also know John boy cant stand her either, at the end of the day, he's only with her because she puts his meal on the table every night, hes still messaging girls on instagram for sure

Reactions: 3
Olivia is walking other peoples dogs? Now then, id give my eye to bet shes not insured to do that. And trash will be liable for prosecution should anything happen.

why are they both getting thrills over Stacey Solomon? it is because she has a new brand in primark and these two old hags are desperate to be influences for the brand or shop. I would be so embarrassed if I was her kids, we already know James cant stand her and I don't blame him. we also know John boy cant stand her either, at the end of the day, he's only with her because she puts his meal on the table every night, hes still messaging girls on instagram for sure
DEE383A8-49D4-4E0B-A1D0-F918F2B58CC7.jpeg
seems so! Wasn’t trash walking other people’s dogs not so long ago? Maybe she did that and then begged for Olivia to do it.

Reactions: 1
The Stacey Solomon post from Tascha! Wtf!? What does it have to do with her pic?? She is so obviously copying Tanya, I feel abit sorry for her. Imagine having a SIL that copies everything you do and steals ideas like that I’d deck the b!tch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why do we have to know every single time she’s had a bath and put her pjs on???? Insane!!

Reactions: 2
I’m a lurker on this thread tbh, butlive for everyone’s comments here. They have me in stitches, as do these two muppets.
If I told my 16 year old nephew we were going pumpkin picking, he would laugh me in the face and tell me to get a grip. What teenager wants to go pumpkin picking, let alone with their mum 🙄

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she is too young to be doing that on her own. Can’t see it lasting long anyway. Walking someones dogs 5 days a week during the winter months when she could be watching kiddies films or helping make a themed dinner? Or has a tonne of homework? No after school clubs or hobbies? Why can’t she do it once a week as a voluntary thing? Everything has to be about money.

Reactions: 4
She won't be insured, technically it's illegal. If the dog has an accident, or attacks another dog or human while shes out with it, without insurance she (or the parent) is liable to be sued. Pisses me off. Remember when Trash went out in her car after drinking as well? Stupid twats.

Christmas is officially close? It’s two f ing months away is she ok?

Reactions: 1
So how is she loosing a little weight but constantly eating crap all the time plus the gym is well forgotten about now!! I've always said that she's on slimming supplements or something along those lines. She was promoting slimming shakes a while back. Forget to tell all your followers that that is how your loosing a little bit of weight trascha???

Reactions: 2
Ok so here's my theory. I am starting to think she doesnt actually EAT all the treats and stuff she lays out.

I think its all for show. For the photos, like "hey look at me I've bought all the latest treats/can afford the treats/im so knowledgable in the sweeties department/we're so lucky" kinda thing.

Reactions: 16
Ok so here's my theory. I am starting to think she doesnt actually EAT all the treats and stuff she lays out.

I think its all for show. For the photos, like "hey look at me I've bought all the latest treats/can afford the treats/im so knowledgable in the sweeties department/we're so lucky" kinda thing.
That’s exactly what i thought, it’s all for show, if she ate all that she’d be bleeping massive surely.

I think she does eat all the tit she posts about.. she’s too greedy not to.. just look at her dinner portions.. her plate is so full, it would be too much for most humans..
however, I do think there’s more going on behind the scenes.. either she’s on diet pills that make you tit out everything you eat and/or there’s some sort of bulimia going on..

Reactions: 3
‘My lady......’ FML, she is not your lady, you muppet! She is your employer 🤦🏻‍♀️
Bloody fool!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.