Tasha and Tanya #6 Tan's Spooky Pie was a right looker. Tash's Jack Skellington just ain't Pukka

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if she’s got mates there would be pics if she had and surely they would drink more than one bottle of Prosecco between them? She’s prob singing on her Todd rock n roll 🤘🏻

Reactions: 2
New thread suggestion:

Trasha: Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
As if she’s got mates there would be pics if she had and surely they would drink more than one bottle of Prosecco between them? She’s prob singing on her Todd rock n roll 🤘🏻
She clearly reads in here cos now some photos of her “friends”.
tit photos have gone on the gram. But they are clearly woman John has brought home after picking them up in his alpha 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion:

Trasha: Cosy nights, Christmas is magic! It’s all for the gram, my real life is tragic.
Brilliant! Can we add Tanya too, because let’s face it her life is tragic too. She will never get that ring on her finger 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I bet one’s from J D Seasonings, the other’s from The Luxury Bed Company and the third one’s from Stokes Sauces. She invited someone from Wallpaper Sales but they’ve fallen out with her ever since she put the wallpaper up wrong!
Actually what’s the betting that Trash only knows one of them from the Clinique counter in Boots, Crawley, and the other two are friends of the Clinique woman. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I bet one’s from J D Seasonings, the other’s from The Luxury Bed Company and the third one’s from Stokes Sauces. She invited someone from Wallpaper Sales but they’ve fallen out with her ever since she put the wallpaper up wrong!
Actually what’s the betting that Trash only knows one of them from the Clinique counter in Boots, Crawley, and the other two are friends of the Clinique woman. 😂
This made me actually spit my coffee out!!
Did she tag my one them? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.