Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh I don’t follow her but I watch her stories sometimes as I used really enjoy her stories but when she got pregnant I got bored of all the posts about being pregnant, I was actually pregnant at the same time and I found it boring.
Btw i
tbh I don’t follow her but I watch her stories sometimes as I used really enjoy her stories but when she got pregnant I got bored of all the posts about being pregnant, I was actually pregnant at the same time and I found it boring.
Btw I wasn’t telling you not to follow her and hope I didn’t come across as rude. I just don’t understand why people still follow her as I personally don’t think she comes across as a very nice girl compared to some of the other instagram bloggers and what she does to those poor twins for five minutes of fame on insta. Hope you had a good pregnancy and congratulations on your baby.

Reactions: 1
Btw i

Btw I wasn’t telling you not to follow her and hope I didn’t come across as rude. I just don’t understand why people still follow her as I personally don’t think she comes across as a very nice girl compared to some of the other instagram bloggers and what she does to those poor twins for five minutes of fame on insta. Hope you had a good pregnancy and congratulations on your baby.
oh no not at all!

totally agree she comes off very up herself and thinks shes Better than everyone. I also think she’s something special for breast feeding then brags her baby skeeps a solid 9 hours which i really struggle to believe.

I don’t think her baby sleeping 9 hours at this age, given how tiny he is with slow weight gain is a good thing!

Reactions: 2
I don’t think her baby sleeping 9 hours at this age, given how tiny he is with slow weight gain is a good thing!
She posted the other day that he’s still in newborn clothes, at 6 weeks of age and born at 7.2lbs. I’d be so worried a baby that small and so sleepy is malnourished

She’s trying to be more structured with his feeding and naps. hes 6 weeks old and breastfeeding and has hardly put weight, feed the kid on demand!

My son was born last march, right at the start of this pandemic. He was a good weight but lost over a pound. At the time, health visitors weren't allowed to visit and doctors appointments were very hard to get.
At his 8 week injections, I pushed for a doctor to see him because I was worried about his weight. He was referred to paeds for slow weight gain but finally seen at the hospital at 10 weeks old. He was admitted straight away with failure to thrive and we stayed for a week. He had so many tests done and they discovered he had a hole in his heart.
They told me if he was left any longer, he wouldn't have made it. He was so weak and his muscles were starting to waste. It was awful and I knew straight away something wasn't right.
It breaks my heart seeing babies that are clearly failing to thrive!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
oh no not at all!

totally agree she comes off very up herself and thinks shes Better than everyone. I also think she’s something special for breast feeding then brags her baby skeeps a solid 9 hours which i really struggle to believe.
Oh good. I still don’t follow her but watched her stories... and... today I’ll wear a cap 🧢 lol 😝 her baby definitely doesn’t sleep 💤 nine hours solid apparently she’s usually up all night posting and where are the twins super mummy of three haha 😂

Why does it sound like she's giving Ivy a row for getting messy at nursery?! Let the girl explore! I work in nurseries and it makes me so angry when parents moan about kids getting dirty at nursery. Her tone is just horrible when she speaks to the kids. Also for the love of God will James stop throwing that baby around, his poor neck 😔

Why does it sound like she's giving Ivy a row for getting messy at nursery?! Let the girl explore! I work in nurseries and it makes me so angry when parents moan about kids getting dirty at nursery. Her tone is just horrible when she speaks to the kids. Also for the love of God will James stop throwing that baby around, his poor neck 😔
surely the messier the better? It’s a sign of a good day

Reactions: 3
Everything she does is for a camera! That reel of them talking about corona sent shivers down my spine it was vile! She told them what to say and it was not cute or funny! The poor boy his poor neck also her talking about him only just growing out of his newborn clothes he is tiny he has barely put on any weight since birth! These sort of parents get over looked because they are ‘married, have a house, other children’ they’re not a ‘cause for concern’ why do people say that when their kids come back from nursery?!?! Drives me insane!!!!!! They never say ‘how was your day? And let the child take the lead she is so awful

Reactions: 3
Why’s she feeding him with a Muslin over his head so she can talk on the gram? Either position your phone so you hide your boob if you don’t want it seen or you know wait till he’s finished? We know he’s breastfed you do a million stories on it

Reactions: 4
Everyday when she posts I hope she’s updating to say she’s seen the health visitor. It must nearly be time for his six week check up and first vaccinations so I hope he gets weighed then finally. I really do worry about Rome and his weight/feeding/sleep. 😔

There are plenty of people who have twins and a baby with smaller age gaps who don’t make as much of a fuss about it as she does. Her twins aren’t even that little. I don’t get why she moans all the time.

Omg she is sucking the life out of me😐she has the most boooring voice, she hasn't got anything interesting to say and everything that comes out of her mouth is negative. Also never known anyone being so careless with a newborn baby😳why she flinging him around in the car seat like that all the time?? And the constant unsafe sleep environment... I just can't with her😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i shes trying so hard to get him into w routine just chill out and feed your baby on demand, let him sleep when he wants to and just enjoy it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.