Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her boy tantrums because she says he can’t have his picnic yet, so she punished him by not letting him have his picnic. How did she know he wasn’t hungry? If my kid say they’re hungry I give them food I don’t tell them they’re naughty (continually)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So her boy tantrums because she says he can’t have his picnic yet, so she punished him by not letting him have his picnic. How did she know he wasn’t hungry? If my kid say they’re hungry I give them food I don’t tell them they’re naughty (continually)
I thought this aswell. I feel like she really talks down to her kids

Reactions: 2
She is so harsh with her kids. A while ago on her stories Ivy picked up a toy and said it was, I think, a pig, and Tasha said really abruptly 'that's not a pig, it's a bear'

Reactions: 1
She is so harsh with her kids. A while ago on her stories Ivy picked up a toy and said it was, I think, a pig, and Tasha said really abruptly 'that's not a pig, it's a bear'
Yeah I think she’s really abrupt with them. I’m all for not baby-ing and not pandering to kids but she talks to them like they’re adults. If another adult spoke to me the way she speaks to her kids I’d punch her

But why would anyone want to look like an actual sack of potatoes?!🥔😬 This beige /brown craze needs to end ASAP it doesn't suit a single soul. And to put your kids in these horrendous, boring, unflattering clothes... I just cannot 🙈
Swipe up for the trousers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they look like they need to be taken up by about 5 inches. bleeping awful 🤢🤣

• Haha
I'm a similar age to her and literally think that outfit is horrendous! Why... everything is just wrong, brown, baggy, the trousers must get filthy...its awful. Plus yesterday doing all that stuff to her sleeping kids. I get she was trying to show they are heavy sleepers but it was a bit much in my opinion.

Reactions: 3
Imagine if Blake and ivy didn’t go to nursery how on earth would she cope. Yday saying it was her first barh and bedtime on her own since Rome was born. shes Lucky blake and ivy are very good with their speech.
it’s like my friend who has a 6 year old and a baby Called her mum becuase she couldn’t handle bed time on her own.

Who actually asked for Ivy to have her own Instagram account? Nobody. Just another way of showing Ivy is her favourite and exploiting her kids for free tit.

Why does she need her own account? We literally see her whole life on the normal account and then also on the clothing account - what else can she possibly show 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think Tash knows how to safeguard her children. Is she aware how many creeps are out there 🤮?! Who on Earth creates an Instagram for their 3 year old! This woman sees no issue filming her children walking around in their underwear and that’s concerning. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Her poor children!

Reactions: 3
My son was born last march, right at the start of this pandemic. He was a good weight but lost over a pound. At the time, health visitors weren't allowed to visit and doctors appointments were very hard to get.
At his 8 week injections, I pushed for a doctor to see him because I was worried about his weight. He was referred to paeds for slow weight gain but finally seen at the hospital at 10 weeks old. He was admitted straight away with failure to thrive and we stayed for a week. He had so many tests done and they discovered he had a hole in his heart.
They told me if he was left any longer, he wouldn't have made it. He was so weak and his muscles were starting to waste. It was awful and I knew straight away something wasn't right.
It breaks my heart seeing babies that are clearly failing to thrive!
she said today that he only weighs 8lb 14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.