Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she said today that he only weighs 8lb 14
I find the way she thinks he’s crawling or rolling to me he looks un settled and actually hungry. i don’t think she’s starving him but I think she’s so obsessed with him going 3 hours for a feed he probably could do di with it more often. i Saw an account where the child was failing to thrive (doctors words) and they were advice to be put on formula as the baby was very small at 4 months. Rome’s put on about 3lb from his birth I would be worried.

Reactions: 1
I find the way she thinks he’s crawling or rolling to me he looks un settled and actually hungry. i don’t think she’s starving him but I think she’s so obsessed with him going 3 hours for a feed he probably could do di with it more often. i Saw an account where the child was failing to thrive (doctors words) and they were advice to be put on formula as the baby was very small at 4 months. Rome’s put on about 3lb from his birth I would be worried.
I think he's put on just over a pound. I'm sure he was 7lb something at birth. When my son was admitted, I was told that a baby should be double their birth weight at about 12 weeks. Seeing Rome still so small really worries me.

she actually stresses me she’s jealous of his
Metabolism... doesnt Seem considerEd he’s small. Then throw a Muslin over his head whilst hes I. The sling.

Reactions: 3
He always looks hungry to me, unless he’s feeding he’s giving off hunger signs. I think the tongue tie has given her poor milk supply and with her feeding schedule and his long spells of sleep over night she will struggle. I don’t know why she signs the breast feeding lady she sees so much as from where I’m looking his weight gain is very poor and something isn’t right still!!

Reactions: 2
Shes livid her recent post was going to attract so much interest. Only to be repeatedly told that another page is running a petition 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's conveniently chosen to not respond to those comments 🤔

Shes livid her recent post was going to attract so much interest. Only to be repeatedly told that another page is running a petition 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she's conveniently chosen to not respond to those comments 🤔

imagine her first though after feeding rome... I must make a reel for this. It’s not a normal thought

She makes me nervous letting him sleep on his tummy in w sleepy head! if a baby sleeps better in their tummy then cool but think of a new mum that may do that and it’s not safe at all

Someone needs to tell Tash no ones holding a gun to her head and forcing her to go to a shopping centre 🤦🏼‍♀️ Almost wonder how we coped when the shops were shut 🤔

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why it irritates me so much that she very rarely has all 3 of her children 😂 the way she has to make it known to Instagram every time she ‘has all three of them’ im just like huh? Yes that’s what happens when you have more children, you have them all at once they are YOURS 🤦🏻‍♀️ Obviously palms them off all the time, and rarely does school pick ups/ drop off as they seem such an inconvenience to her. she has it so easy

New post “if you think my hands are full” no one thinks that. Literally no one.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New post “if you think my hands are full” no one thinks that. Literally no one.
I remember Rendell Coleby posting the same thing. She has one baby doesn't work and her dad is a millionaire. No one has ever thought her hands are full 😅.
Poor Rome. He looks so undernourished.

I remember Rendell Coleby posting the same thing. She has one baby doesn't work and her dad is a millionaire. No one has ever thought her hands are full 😅.
Poor Rome. He looks so undernourished.
Just look at the ones with triplets or even quads or really small age gaps that don’t moan half as much. I don’t get the entitlement 😂 poor poor me I decided to have another baby
While I’m ranting & because I’ve not seen it mentioned. Does anyone else remember her post from falling pregnant, crying as if she was infertile. A big kick in the teeth to any infertile women following her. Then when she spoke about losing a twin early on in pregnancy (very sad so sorry for her) but she went onto say “healthy babies don’t die” Actually Tash I’ll think you find they do. Another kick in the teeth for anyone following her that’s lost a baby.

I genuinely think she’s hoping she gets an OBE for looking after 3 children and doing the nursery run all week. Imagine making your mum do it because it would simply be too much for you. I have a newborn and twins younger than hers and honestly I don’t moan half as much I just get on with it. I know obviously it’s sad romes twin didnt Make it but if she hadn’t of gone for an early scan she wouldn’t know and she just put it on Instagram for content. I think she was sad but there was no reason to share it as it Could be a real trigger for someone who cant hVe babies.

Is there any reason she posted videos of Blake eating yesterday? As if anyone has missed watching her child eat 🙄 unless I’m missing something 😂

• Haha
Does she really need to post a picture of her little girl on the toilet?? 😡😡Is literally nothing private anymore? Im sure she will be delighted when she is older to find out her mother exposed her taking a tit to thousands of strangers. The world really has gone mad ffs. I don't often say this but she really is the worst mother I have ever witnessed...

Reactions: 5
Seeing that baby on his front constantly is making me feel sick, in a bleeping sleepyhead surrounded by blankets?! Honestly she’s not right.

I can’t believe she lets him sleep like that against all safe sleep advice. If it was supervised naps maybe ok but she’s putting him down like that at night and for naps upstairs alone. It’s just unbelievable!
I’m sure all my kids would have slept better like that but I got up a million times and rocked them for naps because it’s what I had to do! He needs to be waking up anyway it’s too long to sleep for his weight, and poor weight gain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.