Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody else just say 'what the duck' out loud? She actually thinks she's famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see why she kept the name a Secret for a few days now 😂
blake and ivy are really nice names! Rome doesnt flow!

Reactions: 4
So Blake & Ivy couldn’t go to nursery as it was too high risk to the baby while pregnant. But him being passed around multiple people isn’t......

Reactions: 5
She stresses me out with the baby carrier it’s obvious she’s not got it on right which is easily done but to Me it looks like Rome’s head isn’t supported

Blake has cracked me up when he got told the baby's name was Rome and he says ' that's a stupid name' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All she has done since she has had the baby is moan moan moan moan oh and tell everyone she breastfeeds every day 😂 also not cool how he was throwing the poor baby around like that. He’s not a rag doll bloody hell

Ps nothing against breastfeeding, I breastfeed but don’t feel the need to tell everyone all the time/ moan about it tbh 😂

I just find her so bloody irritating and that she comments on her own photos from her business account about the kids clothes 🙄 we know it’s you 🤣

All she has done since she has had the baby is moan moan moan moan oh and tell everyone she breastfeeds every day 😂 also not cool how he was throwing the poor baby around like that. He’s not a rag doll bloody hell

Ps nothing against breastfeeding, I breastfeed but don’t feel the need to tell everyone all the time/ moan about it tbh 😂
I was speechless seeing him chuck the baby around like that. Zero common sense

Wow she literally hasn’t put her hand in her pocket once for this new baby has she? Every single baby item/ clothes/ accessories I have seen has been gifted 😳🥴😳

Do all these companies really approach her or does she do some begging I wonder?

Reactions: 2
Wow she literally hasn’t put her hand in her pocket once for this new baby has she? Every single baby item/ clothes/ accessories I have seen has been gifted 😳🥴😳

Do all these companies really approach her or does she do some begging I wonder?
Probably has a ‘talent’ agent representing her that does the asking on her behalf

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I wish someone would educate this woman on how to support a babies head, I literally cannot watch anymore!

I wish someone would educate this woman on how to support a babies head, I literally cannot watch anymore!
me to!!! It really stresses me out!

The picture of him swt on the stairs with the twins makes me feel sick

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.