Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me to!!! It really stresses me out!

The picture of him swt on the stairs with the twins makes me feel sick
Omg me too!! Blake or ivy only had to move an inch and that baby would be on the floor. Why would you even risk it just for a photo 🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
That was awful to watch! Poor baby! What were they thinking?
He’s so tiny and has barely gained any weight yet. I actually feel quite worried when I see her stories with him in. I think she needs to get off Instagram and get some breast feeding support ASAP!! Two lots of tongue tie and she needs to focus on feeding rather than pictures and ads!

It’s the video of him Dangling out the sling. why would you get your phone out for that and not sort him out! anything for content

That was awful to watch! Poor baby! What were they thinking?
He’s so tiny and has barely gained any weight yet. I actually feel quite worried when I see her stories with him in. I think she needs to get off Instagram and get some breast feeding support ASAP!! Two lots of tongue tie and she needs to focus on feeding rather than pictures and ads!

I do completely agree with this, she seemed to be weirdly proud saying how little he was? And that he was barely 8lbs yet. Like it’s something to brag about?

I do completely agree with this, she seemed to be weirdly proud saying how little he was? And that he was barely 8lbs yet. Like it’s something to brag about?
He was over 7lbs born and is 5 weeks old, that is very worrying! She has had his tongue tie cut twice so I would think she needs to work very hard to up her milk supply to make up for inefficient feeding and will take patience and time. Yet she’s constantly out about moaning about how inconvenient and cold it is feeding him outside it. 🙁 If you watch her videos of him he is constantly giving of hunger cues, shaking his head, waving his arms, and then she’s strapping him in the car seat. He is unsettled and awake so much as he’s hungry!

Reactions: 2
i know not every parent is perfect but even The twins car seat head rests arent right.

Why’s Rome in his pushchair lying On his front?? i Get maybe letting them nap on their tummy if they are Comfy and watching them but I’v never seen a baby being pushed around on their tummy

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why’s Rome in his pushchair lying On his front?? i Get maybe letting them nap on their tummy if they are Comfy and watching them but I’v never seen a baby being pushed around on their tummy
Oh my god. Came on to say the same thing. It make me feel sick. Never in my life have I seen someone do that. Insane.

Omg I'm so happy I found this thread, watching her stories with that poor baby makes me sick in my stomach. I hate mum shaming but seriously wtf is she doing. That picture with them on the stairs😱and him on his tummy in the pushchair 😳 he is always in such a bad position in that sling, if you are going to baby wear at least do some proper research on how to do it correctly, as having them in the wrong position can have serious effects on baby. Then todays story with him napping in the sling with his face completely covered with a muslin so you can't even see him😭🤯that baby is literally breathing in old/used air which can kill him. But I'm so glad she's got another little doll to use as a model for her aliexpress shite business 👏👏congrats on the new accessory Tash👌

Reactions: 6
Omg I'm so happy I found this thread, watching her stories with that poor baby makes me sick in my stomach. I hate mum shaming but seriously wtf is she doing. That picture with them on the stairs😱and him on his tummy in the pushchair 😳 he is always in such a bad position in that sling, if you are going to baby wear at least do some proper research on how to do it correctly, as having them in the wrong position can have serious effects on baby. Then todays story with him napping in the sling with his face completely covered with a muslin so you can't even see him😭🤯that baby is literally breathing in old/used air which can kill him. But I'm so glad she's got another little doll to use as a model for her aliexpress shite business 👏👏congrats on the new accessory Tash👌
I get some babies sleep better on their tummy but Putting them in pushchair just seems daft to me.
totally agree with the muslin over his head. I feel like she’s too busy instagramming she’s not aware what she’s doing.

Omg they literally have no clue how to use that sling, its making me so sad. Romes face is completely covered so he can't breath, his legs should be supported from knee to knee and not just hanging off like a rag doll. His back should be in a C position so its comfortable for his spine. You can find all this info with a quick Google search 🙈 Why buy and use a sling when they have no intention on using it properly, buy a £200 ergo baby carrier and have your baby hang off facing out unnaturally like all the other insta huns, Id have more respect for her. She can spend £650 on Balenciaga trainers but can't spend money on the carrier her baby spends most of his days in.
Also why do they NEVER support his little neck/head? 😱 I'm sorry for the rant but I honestly can't cope with this ungrateful, dull, unintelligent wannabe head😡😡

Attachments

• Wow
Doubt her trainers are real!!! They are probably from China like her @blakeivyofficial range. Also remember all this stuff for the baby is free! Just out of interest why do people still follow if you didn’t she wouldn’t have the platform!!! I did but don’t follow her.

Doubt her trainers are real!!! They are probably from China like her @blakeivyofficial range. Also remember all this stuff for the baby is free! Just out of interest why do people still follow if you didn’t she wouldn’t have the platform!!! I did but don’t follow her.
tbh I don’t follow her but I watch her stories sometimes as I used really enjoy her stories but when she got pregnant I got bored of all the posts about being pregnant, I was actually pregnant at the same time and I found it boring.

babies cluster feed, it’s normal. Babies have a growth spurt around 6 weeks, it’s normal. We don’t need to hear the constant mentioning of it and moaning about it every single day 🙄 did anyone follow her when she had the twins? Was she this moany x2? Iv had to unfollow she’s seriously doing my head in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.