Tash_Blake_Ivy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly, it’s a gross and weird concept. Secondly, no scientific backup to the supposed benefits of them. Thirdly, doctors don’t recommend them because they have potential to make you ill, and then you pass it on to your baby

Reactions: 1
I always think people who get placenta pills are Just people who like to think they’ve got lots of money to waste on such an idea

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure she could include anymore that she’s breastfeeding. So weird that she feels the need to shout about it so much....

Last edited:
Feel very uncomfortable going onto Instagram and seeing people post pictures videos of their children in underwear it’s actually awful if you wouldn’t go up to a random strange and show a picture don’t post it online it’s just shocking

Feel very uncomfortable going onto Instagram and seeing people post pictures videos of their children in underwear it’s actually awful if you wouldn’t go up to a random strange and show a picture don’t post it online it’s just shocking
Omg.. she’s posted a video of her 3 year old in her knickers doing the ‘splits’. She has no idea who is viewing her stories and Instagram is FULL of perverts, how can she be so oblivious of the safeguarding of her own children? Is she really that naive?

I still don’t get the reason why they haven’t said the name... it’s like they are trying to build it up or something 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Whenever people withhold their babies’ name I always think it’s attention seeking. Likewise when instagrammers post every detail of their pregnancy including daily bump pics in underwear then go quiet when the baby arrives and say they’re ‘soaking in the newborn’ before revealing the babies sex and/or name. Why over share their pregnancy when they apparently guard their privacy so closely?

I was on a Mums Due group years ago on ivillage and one woman on the group who posted and posted every single minor detail about her pregnancy decided when the baby was born to ‘keep the name to themselves’ for two weeks, and was loving the attention on the group from people begging her to reveal the name

Dragging it out to milk the likes and shares. Simple as. The desperation for insta fame is strong with this one

Reactions: 4
She really thinks she’s some kind of celebrity yet is one of the most boring instamums there is!

Reactions: 5
Omg.. she’s posted a video of her 3 year old in her knickers doing the ‘splits’. She has no idea who is viewing her stories and Instagram is FULL of perverts, how can she be so oblivious of the safeguarding of her own children? Is she really that naive?
She wouldn't know what safeguarding was if it hit her in the face. She posted a video with her street sign in the background last week.

Just realised possibly why she’s taking so long to announce the name. A lot of Jewish people wait until the baby is circumcised to announce the name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.